If your little one turns out gay/bi-sexual..

i'd be sad about no grand kids, but as long as he's happy and healthy then he can fall in love with who he likes. As long as he falls in love at some point i'll be very happy indeedy. Being in love is lovely. :)))))))))))))))))))))

dont think DH and i would have a problem... he has an uncle he calls "aunt" afterall :lol: so it may run in the family hehehe.

i duno how i would feel, if i only had one child i think i would feel bad knowing it's extremely unlickly i will have a grandchild, but i'd obviously be happy with whatever decision my future kids were to make.

I discussed this with my OH and we'd both be fine with it.

I'd just hope that they would feel close to us and not be worried about how we feel about it, if that makes sense?

I would be very supportive. I have many close friends in the gay community and I love them dearly. Whatever gender my child chose as their preference, they would have my full support.

Ooooh this one is tough!! I would be just as okay with it as if they came home and told me they were pregnant/got someone pregnant at a young age. I would obviously be disapointed but I would love them all the same.

HOWEVER, although I could accept my son/daughter being gay, I think it would be slightly more challenging if he turned out like my friend and started cross dressing and being a main "feature" at gay bars.

Although I would still love my child just as much as if he was straight, I would be pretty much heart broken if I found that out(not just the plain gay part, the cross-dressing, wanting to change gender thing).

just found out it's a boy and i've convinced myself that i'm going to turn him gay because i'm so girly and we will be spending so much time together lol!..truefully, it would take quite a bit of getting used to if he was to turn out gay, but as long as he's happy then i guess i will be too

Me and my OH have talked about this too

We will just accept it...

If he tries to be an Evertonian though, thats one thing we wont accept.. haha!

We wouldn't care, but would be a little worried for her, because of how cruel the world can be.

As long as he is happy then we´re happy. We have lots of gay, lesbian, bi-sexual and "confused" friends out here as well (my ex-boyfriend turned out to be bi-sexual and my DH´s ex-girlfriend is a lesbian who won´t admit it to anyone!)

I wouldnt give a flying fandango!! Infact my husband is hoping she'll be gay out of some vain idea that she'll be more inclined to be sporty.....:dohh:

x

It would make no difference to us than if they were straight. I would be more concerned about the prejudice in the world, and how that might effect them, because sadly gays do not have the same rights as straight people (YET!) and that is something that I find very difficult to comprehend. But I would hope we would do a good job to give them a strong sense of self-worth and confidence so that they would be able to deal with any areas of life that it might come up.

I think I would find it pretty challenging if one of my children wanted a sex- change though. It's probably my own limited understanding of that whole issue because even though I consider myself very open-minded I find it very confusing emotionally.

This isn't even an issue for me and my OH. She will be whoever and whatever she wants to be... (as long as its not a murderer of a paedo or anything :rofl:) I'll love her all the same.

The possibilities are endless... I just hope that she is happy

I would completely not care. I'd hope my kid would be able to confide in me with something so serious as their sexuality!

i really wouldnt be bothered at all,we live in a more accepted society today and i think theres a lot more things to worry about in life

hehe we were talkin bout it the other day. OH said it would be no suprise with a mother likeme haha! i'd be fine about it, but would obv be upset if all my kids were that way inclined as there's a slim chance of grandchildren. At the end of the day,i just want my babies to be happy

To everyone whose saying gay children = no grandchildren.. Thats not true. Not now anyway, it is easy for a lesbian couple to get pregnant. My parents are getting grandchildren, as are my partners even though our baby has to mummies :) On other hand, it is obviously harder for two gay men to have a child but in this day and age its entirely possible :)

It's not even an issue with us.

If that is who they are then so be it. So long as nobody gets hurt by what they do then my kids will get my blessing everytime. :D

I don't mind. I'm not a big 'baby person' so I don't mean to be horrible here when I say, i don't mind if my kids don't have kids. Aslong as they're happy and heathly, that's all a mother could wish for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->