If your name was Kasey would you call your little girl Macy??

I personally wouldn't. My fav girls name was Freya but my sister had maya so Freya is out in my mind now. Agree with a pp though about Maisie that's lovely and a bit different x

Thanks girls,i really appreciate your help, i think im going to set Macy aside for little while and start thinking about
1.Demi
2.Lulu
3.micsha

My friend gave me this great name test. You have to put it into hypothetical scenarios and see how you feel about it.

Let's use my name, Rebecca, as an example.

1. "I love you, Rebecca"
2. "Chief Inspector Rebecca"
3. "Do you think Rebecca would be good for this promotion?"

Some of the names I had in mind just didn't suit any of those situations and helped narrow our choices down. Good luck :)

Personally I wouldn't, I love the name Zara but wouldn't use it cos my name is Lara!

I don't think it's a huge deal, and it could be kind of cute, but I just think its better to give your child their own name - not just a version of your own.

I like Mischa - pretty & unusual xx

I would. My name is Stephanie and I was thinking about Tiffany but my dh doesnt like it.

From your new names I like Demi and Mischa. Lulu would be cute when she is small but I dont think its a name that would grow with her.

Agree with above:

Mischa - is really cute

Demi - is nice but not my taste (but a fine name if that's what you like)

Lulu - is a bit cruel but a nice nickname for something like Lousia

I don't personally like the idea, my name is Casey and the same thing has put me off the name Daisy if we have a girl, which we had both liked. It doesn't exactly rhyme with my name but I think it's too similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->