• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

if you've found out the gender...

ginloveshemp

Reaction score
Is it what you were hoping for? My guy wants a boy soooo bad. I didn't really care either way, but I want to see his reaction if they tell him were having a boy. :)

I didn't necessarily "want" a boy but for some reason I thought he was a boy since about week 8 or so...I was right so that did make me happy!!

I wanted to have a girl first for only one reason...that was to use the name I had picked out for a girl because it was a combo of my mother's first and middle name and she passed away several years back...so when I found out we are having a boy it was not a disappointment at all...I was over joyed and already in love with him...all it meant was that the girl name has to wait....lol...

Found out we're having :pink: and OH is overjoyed. I am completely gutted, as I was hoping for :blue:.

My mummy instincts said girl but I was wrong:haha: I'm over joyed to be having another son tho (have 1 girl 1boy already) I didn't mind either way :) but feeling very happy with team :blue:

I really wanted a boy bc I already have a girl,wanted one of both! DH acted like he wanted another girl lol. Sooo excited and happy when they told us we are having a boy :)

My oh was and still is desperate for a boy, I remember he didn't speak to me for 2 days when we found out we were having a girl lol and even then he still clung on to hope that our girl would magically grow boy parts and become a boy at the birth. I wanted a girl though only because I got annoyed at everyone calling my baby a boy and telling that's what I was having I wanted to prove them all wrong... Mean I know lol but I also had a strong feeling I was having a girl from around 12 weeks.

We're both hoping for a boy this time round to complete our family. I don't really want to imagine how my oh will be if we find out we're having another girl :S

With my first I wanted a girl, so sad when I was told boy, BUT he is my entire world and wouldn't have it any other way. This time It don't matter, but my husband wants a girl badly

I wanted a girl and my husband wanted a boy. But the day before our ultrasound he looked at me and said that he knew it was a girl- and he was right!
He is the only boy in his family so not like he isn't used to being around women lol! And I think it was hard for him to be disappointed when he was right about the gender.

Very happy! But I think DH is more happy!
He didn't want anymore children and I said I wasn't sure I could stop at 2 if we had two boys (already have a gorgeous son) but she's all girl and our family is complete...
Though a little sad ill never do this again :(

I was sure we were having another boy but found out we are having a little girl.

I was shocked at first, in fact it is still sinking in because I was so sure it was going to be a boy but we are both over the moon. I have always wanted a girl but for some reason was so sure I would only have boys.

when you have been waiting 14 years you just hope its healthy but for the record i think flumps a boy oh wants a girl we find out this afternoon as its our wedding anniversary today:thumbup:

Instinct was 80% sure it was a girl... but somewhere along the lines that changed to no instinct whatsoever, especially early in the 2nd tri.

But it's a girl! And I would have been overjoyed either way.

We had been trying for a while so we both really didn't care what it was (so I thought!) but when DH heard it was a boy he went crazy, I have never seen him so excited! So then I knew he had been secretly hoping for a boy the whole time haha. It's our first, so I didn't care either way!

I was secretely hoping for another girl but we found out its a boy. The fact that we are having a boy is growing on me. I think I was/am just scared as its new. I know how girls work because I am one and had my daughter. Now that I've known for couple weeks I'm getting really excited about having a boy!

I never found out with my first and my OH desperatly wanted a boy and I secretly wanted a girl, so when she was born I kept on saying sorry to my OH but he was over joyed with his princess.

This one we found out we were having a princess and he was disappointed it wasnt a boy but aslong as babs is healthy thats all that matters :)

when you have been waiting 14 years you just hope its healthy but for the record i think flumps a boy oh wants a girl we find out this afternoon as its our wedding anniversary today:thumbup:

and it is a boy xxxx

it's a boy and I wanted a boy , baby's dad and my son both wanted a girl tho and my son was very upset he was having a brother not a sister .

I wanted a boy (so I thought) and OH wanted a girl! We got told baby was a girl at 16 weeks, then confirmed at 20 weeks and Im estatic! Im so in love with her and attached already!! I can't imagine having a boy now, it's weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->