if you've found out the gender...

Being our first baby I didn't mind. But from day dot I had a feeling it was a boy! :) Would of been happy either way but sometimes I am glad it was a boy rather than a girl x

We both really wanted a girl.... My husband even more than I did.. Then a few weeks before the ultrasound, we both started to feel excited about the possibility of it being a boy (tho I was positive it was a girl!!)
Turns out we are having a baby girl.. and we're thrilled! Though, honestly, I would have been totally thrilled with a boy as well.. I kind of wanted to have a boy first, girl second.. but, you don't get to choose, and I'm happy as long as she's healthy!! :)

I want one of each, so with this being my first,I didn't care...but the entire time I kept thinking I was having a girl-even though all my dreams were of a baby boy. We did a gender reveal party where we cut open a cake to find out. Sure enough, the cake was blue inside, just like one of the dreams I had! I was shocked, but it was a wonderful surprise. I guess I just need to trust my dreams more. :)

I want one of each, so with this being my first,I didn't care...but the entire time I kept thinking I was having a girl-even though all my dreams were of a baby boy. We did a gender reveal party where we cut open a cake to find out. Sure enough, the cake was blue inside, just like one of the dreams I had! I was shocked, but it was a wonderful surprise. I guess I just need to trust my dreams more. :)

Who made your cake? Lol,sorry, just confused about who would fill it with blue if it wasn't you. :)

You can get the gender written down and sealed in an envelope. Then you give it to a bakery and they'll do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->