Ikea

MissN8

Reaction score
Anyone else thinking of getting baby items from Ikea or has already bought them?? They have some nice things at cheap prices.

Yes! Me and OH love Ikea (all our bedroom furniture is Ikea) I've had a sneaky look online at nursery bits, and they do a cot in the same colour as our bedroom stuff! Prices are great too

All my DDs current furniture is from ikea.

Love that shop!

IKEA is quite far from us so I don't have a lot from there but I do have their toddler plates and tumblers, a teddy bear and a canopy for my son's bed. The baby stuff looks lovely :) so cheap too.

I think the cots and mattresses look fine for the price. I cant wait to go on a shopping spree when I get my bfp. so broody you are ttc around same time as me, exciting isn't it!!!

I didn't even think about this! I LOVE IT! On Babycenter, they were talking about the quality of IKEA baby furniture and it appeared that everyone that talked about it loved it. :)

Ds has ikea at the in laws and their holiday home.
I have various stuff and it's great.
Xx

Hi,

Yes, I like ikea too. I like the design of furniture and most importantly I trust them with safety.

I'll be buying one of those cute baby sleeping bags soon I'm sure!

Hi,

Yes, I like ikea too. I like the design of furniture and most importantly I trust them with safety.

I'll be buying one of those cute baby sleeping bags soon I'm sure!

ive got one in my saved shopping list already for when the time comes :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->