I'll be back in here in a few yrs...

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
I've almost reached the end of my pregnancy (which was just as hard as getting pregnant in the first place, especially all the problems i've had)
I've been in and out of hospital since the 5th may, first with preterm labour, then a pre eclampsia scare, and finally on thursday i'm being induced (due to my sons growth stopping..one of the problems!)
But i'm determine to make this pregnancy NOT my last pregnancy, i feel one more after this will be enough :)

After 11 months trying, miscarrying, giving up, starting again, trying everything under the sun, i can honestly say it was worth all the problems i've been through (i thought it'd be an easy pregnancy..HAH!)

I just wanted to wish you all the very best of luck and i hope to see you in a few yrs.
Take this in mind though, trying to conceive is really hard, i know that, but once you get pregnant you're faced with soo many other problems, and things you don't think would happen to you, may happen, so you don't get a break once you get that long awaited :bfp:

:hugs::hugs: FX for you all!

i wish you the best of luck with your sons birth xxx
your story as given me so much hope so thankyou

Thankyou! It WILL happen, i had sworn to myself i'd give up the cycle i actually fell pregnant with a sticky pip and i was a wreck, i had on off bfps, bfns bfps and then one morning, out of no where i got this very bold bfp, unmistakeable, i was so happy, but then all the trouble started and i thought i was miscarrying at 6 weeks, i wasnt! It's such an emotional rollercoaster but it's worth it :) It hasn't put me off trying for another in a few yrs.
xxx

Thanks and good luck with having your baby!!!! Sorry you have had such a rollercoaster of a journey x x x

I actually remember you from when I joined and you were TTC and hopefully we may come accross each other again in a few years (hopefully with me TTC my second and not still on my first :) :) )

All the best x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->