I'll make you all jealous!

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
This is where hubbie is whisking me away to on Sunday for our anniversary.

https://www.stjohn-hotel-rome.com/

And no kids!!!! :happydance:

How lucky are you!!!

I went to rome in January, we stayed in a B&B in the country ran by an English Couple. It was amazing!
We were sat on the veranda about 10.30 after going to a really Posh typically itallian restaurant (OH was very on edge all night!) They didn't understand me wanting well cooked steak so just to be safe I changed to pasta (can't have that rare!) OH was so disapointed that I didn't really enjoyed my food. So anyway got back to the B&B (which we had to ourselves!) sat on the veranda looking at the stars and twinkling lights over the hill's and OH broke the news.......He no longer wanted to be my Boyfriend....He wants to be my Husband!!! :happydance: Out came a big diamond!

Enjoy yourself...and if you get the underground to the collesium....have your camera ready for as soon as you walk out the station....the most amazing view ever!

WOW it looks beautiful, have a lovely time xx

That looks amazing
hope you have a really great time

Rome is fab, I love it. Have a great time :)

Awwww, Lil Baby Boo, that is soooo romantic!!!!! :hugs:

The hotel is only 400 metres from the colliseum - I can't wait to see it. The thing I really want though is to sit by the Trevi fountain at sunset with a real Italian Cappuccino in one hand, and an ice cream from San Crispino's (reputed to be the best ice cream in Italy) in the other!

:hissy::hissy:

I want to goooooooo!!!!!

Have a fantastic time hun, i am VERY jealous :rofl:

That sound fantastic. Hope you have a great time. Happy Anniversary.

Awwww, Lil Baby Boo, that is soooo romantic!!!!! :hugs:

The hotel is only 400 metres from the colliseum - I can't wait to see it. The thing I really want though is to sit by the Trevi fountain at sunset with a real Italian Cappuccino in one hand, and an ice cream from San Crispino's (reputed to be the best ice cream in Italy) in the other!

https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/thum_348467161e12aed9.jpg

Arrr, The Trevi Fountain......You'll be suprised how hidden away it is!
MMMMM the ice cream, Tasty! I can't remember what I had but it was bloody nice! I don't know if you know but when you throw a coin in the fountain you have to do it with your back to the fountain throwing your coin over your shoulder! We done it wrong and had to re-do it! He he!

If you've not been to Rome before keep your wits about you at all times. I'd take a messenger style bag and keep it on your front & keep your hand clasped over it if you need to stand in a crowd or get on the underground/buses! Make sure ur hubby keeps his wallet out of his back pocket too.....the little gypsy girls are great for distracting you and making you think 'arrrr bless' while her sister is behind you stealing hubbys wallet! Its all common sense relly but just beware!

Have fun tho......its so gorgeous! I want to come :hissy:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"