I'm 19, on CD23 and i'm looking for a cycle buddy!

kit603

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm 19 and i'm looking for a TTC buddy of a similar age. I'm have PCOS and i've just had my first period in over a year :)happydance:) and, armed with a stash of pregnancy tests and OPKS, i'm ready to seriously start TTC. So, if you're a POAS addict like me then get in touch! ;)

A little more about me... I'm engaged and have been living with my OH (22) for about 16 and a half months. I work part-time (Tesco Tech Support) and i'm a full-time student of Business Management (degree). I'm trying to lose quite a bit of weight to help with my PCOS- i'm also taking Metformin.

I'd REALLY like a TTC Buddy that will stay in touch... if thats you then give me a shout! :happydance:

Hi there! I'm Emily, I'm 18 and I'm also TTC.
I'm not exactly sure what PCOS, but I'm sure you could tell me!

About me: I'm also engaged, and OH (20) has just recently moved in and now we're TTC. We thought we were pregnant once before, but no such luck. I graduate this May from highschool and I plan on going to a community college for Sociology.

OH is still legally married (Due to ex not wanting to sign divorce papers... UUGGHH!!!) He's already a dad to a year and a half year old son named Mikie. He's the sweetest little thing but he has Cerebral Palsy so he can't walk or barely crawl.

I've also been looking for a buddy so if you're still looking and you don't mind me being your buddy, PM me and we can chat!

welcome i#m hannah 19, also from nottinghamshire, my partner (who i am also engaged to) and i are TTC, we did have some luck in june last year but ended up in a miscarriage, i have a bicornuate uterus (heart shaped)..
good luck ttc

Hi ladies,

I'm 19 and i'm looking for a TTC buddy of a similar age. I'm have PCOS and i've just had my first period in over a year :)happydance:) and, armed with a stash of pregnancy tests and OPKS, i'm ready to seriously start TTC. So, if you're a POAS addict like me then get in touch! ;)

A little more about me... I'm engaged and have been living with my OH (22) for about 16 and a half months. I work part-time (Tesco Tech Support) and i'm a full-time student of Business Management (degree). I'm trying to lose quite a bit of weight to help with my PCOS- i'm also taking Metformin.

I'd REALLY like a TTC Buddy that will stay in touch... if thats you then give me a shout! :happydance:

hiya :) I'm also 19 and also engaged, me and my oh have been living together for nearly 5 months now and are on our 4th cycle ttc. I'm waiting for my new batch of tests to come through lol I'll be your TTC buddy :flower:

Hi im also 19 and TTC, me and my partner(who is 26) have been living together for 6months officially, but lived with his parents on and off 4 a few months.
This will be our first child but his 2nd. He as a 17month old daughter with his ex, who wont let him have contact so he is currently pursuing access through courts, but seems she is trying to ignore the letters.
We have been TTC since november, had loads of symptoms but 3BFN's and 2missed periods, hoping to go to doctors next week and see if they will do a blood test. x

Hey! Im 19 and From Nottingham =) Me and my Partner are engaged and TTC #1 i have been looking for a buddy aswell.
Which part of nottinghamshire are you from kit? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->