I'm 21 and mother of 1 Don't know what to do!

momnwife

Reaction score
I've only had one boy and I didn't know that i was pregnant until my sixth month 3 years ago....but, my fiance and I have been in a down stage in our relationship and even though we are hanging on, we had a family vacation to florida to see his parents and get away from the troubles at home.

I had a period on March 4, 2009 and my ovulation time was around the 18th of March during my spring break and of course we had unprotected sex.

Here we are two and ahalf weeks later and i've been spotting brown since noon yesterday, what could it be?

We were trying before but not anymore and I don't want a disappointment since everytime when i tried before it never happened!

Welcome momnwife

I actually found this forum because at the time I was brown spotting, when I put it in google it came up as a pregnancy symptom. I was not trying to conceive, and I had taken strict precautions so I was quite sure I was not pregnant. In the end my period came as normal (i have it right now actually) and the brown spotting I was told was probably just old blood.

However, as you can see it can be a symptom of pregnancy I think the best place to post would be in the TTC section of the forum, as they are really up on all the symptoms.

Good luck, and let is know how its goes :hug::hug::hug:

Welcome to BnB MomnWife :)

Ask around on the pregnancy and ttc forums, they are all so clued up in there, us lot in here WTT are still learning :)

Hope you find the answers you are looking for :) x

spotting can be an early sign of pregnancy, have you had any other symptoms at all? xx

I am trying to figure this out too...but I'm on the pill so that's probably my issue.

Brown spotting CAN be a sign on pregnancy...but it might not be either. How late for AF are you? Could you swing by a dollar store and grab a test? How are you feeling other than that?

I took a test and got a BFN...and that was yesterday for about a year now i've been regular, i'm now a whole week late. I'm not feeling anything else besides i'm noticing that i'm more hungrier and i'm feeling moody...i'm confused!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->