I'm 26 ttc #1 for 2 years and counting.... looking for buddies

emilyanne

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new on here and just looking to find people to chat to.... :flower:

Welcome Emilyanne!!

DH and I have been TTC for just over 3 years (actively TTC for just over a year). I am 25, going on 26 years old. This will be DH and I's first child and for his side of the family on his mom's side, the first grand/great grand child!! Talk about pressure lol.

I just recently had an HSG test done. PAINFUL!! Due to a blockage that was flushed out. Tubes are now clear and ready to go! We hope this is our golden ticket. After seeing all that gunk come out of me from what was once the blockage in my tubes, it was a no wonder I wasn't getting preggo!! haha. Crazy...

How is your journey coming along?

Hi, hun, sorry to hear about all that.... doesn't sound very nice, but I hope is helped to sort things out for you! :thumbup:

Well me and my DB have been trying for a little one for 2 years now. But I suffer from really irregular periods (think I may have pcos but haven't gone in to be tested yet.... ) This would be my first, but my DB 3rd child. He has a beautiful 8 year old girl and a handsome 6 year old mini him lol. At the moment I'm confused as to whats going on with me... thought I might have been pregnant, but so far BFN and one messed up test.... I'm really feeling a bit down right now, todays just been a bad day. Think I'm gonna have to go seek help very soon if its gonna happen for us. just been really nervous about doing that......:shy:

talk to your doctor about Clomid :) worked for me

Clomid should really only be considered after all other options have been exhausted. Get check for PCOS and other things. Have an HSG test done as well. Pregnancy rates are HIGH after an HSG is done because it flushes anything that may be causing a blockage in the tubes. Try tracking your cycles and ovulations using a BBT (basal body thermometer). If all those options don't work for you, then start discussing clomid with your doctor.

Hope things work out for you!!!

Thanks hun, think I just need to get up some curage to go to the doctors about it.... feeling nervous....

hia emilyanne :)

im 26 (27 on the 14th) my oh is 34 we have been ttc #1 for 10 months, im at the stage now where we really need to go to the docs soon and find out whats going on... i have regular cycles but i was very over weight (still am quite overweight) so im dieting and ttc... im hoping for a bfp soon! fx for you aswell :) i hope you dont have to go to the docs and you get a natural bfp :) x

hey emilyanne im 20 will be 21 in december and me and OH have been trying for 2 years too :( my periods are also screwed up ranging anywhere from 29-82 days :shock: i eventually plucked up the courage to go see my doctor about it in May and i have been reffered to a gyno/FS for october! i think i may have PCOS but will just have to wait and see :-/ im currently on CD41! so we are kinda in the same boat if you want to be buddies? :hugs: xxxx

Welcome lovie, I'm also over weight, which I think is also affecting my cycles to be honest. a few years ago I lost some weight and my cycles sorted them selves out. but I also have scoliosis ( had it since I was 10 and had 8 operations on my back) which over the past 2 years has gotten a lot worse making it difficult for me to walk much. So unfortuanly I gain some of the weight back. Which then messed my cycles up yet again.... Currently Im trying to loose the weight again, but as exercising is difficult its gonna be easy..... :hugs:

Welcome Sarah, It's really not easy haveing issues with your period and i know its not helping me not having the currage to go seek help, but I think I'm really gonna have to if I want this. I'd be really happy to know how it works out for you and your hubby :thumbup: I think im currently on cd174 lol. the 11th of january was my last propper period, but I'm trying agnus castus and folic acid and prenatal vitamins at the moment, and trying to loose some weight with the hopes this will help us. :hugs:

thanks hun im trying to loose weight too :( i was 16 and a half stone in may :blush: ive lost almost a stone, just 5 more to go lol xxxx

I'm 16 and a half stone now..... I used to be 19 and a half.... This weight loss is horrible.... about 2 years ago I had gotten down to 13 stone! Hating my back so much right about now..... I really need to find a way of pushing my body in to loosing weight again.... Congrates to you for loosing the weight hun, I hope you can reach you weight goal :hugs:

thanks hun, i was hoping after loosing the stone in weight my period would come normal but nope :cry: xxxx

Hi Girls,

I'm 26 very soon. Just thought I'd say hello!

Baby dust to you all xx

Ya I know the feeling sarah, I had hoped the same a few years ago when I lost the weight, it did work in the end tho, I think after I hit about 14 stones it came back, I had 1 every month with about a 31dc, which I thought was great at the time.... It was totally perfect every month, bur then I gain some of the weight back and it went again..... Now I have to loose it again, but this times gonna be the hardest..... I hope it works for you too hun fingers crossed :hugs:

Welcome rectopathic, how are thing going with your ttc? :dust:

Ya I know the feeling sarah, I had hoped the same a few years ago when I lost the weight, it did work in the end tho, I think after I hit about 14 stones it came back, I had 1 every month with about a 31dc, which I thought was great at the time.... It was totally perfect every month, bur then I gain some of the weight back and it went again..... Now I have to loose it again, but this times gonna be the hardest..... I hope it works for you too hun fingers crossed :hugs:

Welcome rectopathic, how are thing going with your ttc? :dust:

Thank you for the welcome. Good Luck with your weight loss. My TTC is there (like always) :cry:

But dust to you all xxx

Thanks hun, I feel so low at the moment..... Not even sure why, just finding it difficult to keep my head up I guess:cry:..... hope everyone else is doing ok....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->