I'm 30 and TTC number 2. I need a buddy for moral support!

Gemma Simone

Reaction score
Would be great to have a buddy as although it was only a couple of years ago I've completely forgotten all the TTC stuff! Its going to be so different TTC number 2, as i'm so tired I can't imagine when OH and I will get a chance to actually conceive!!

hi hun :flower:

im 29 and ttc #3, i have an 8 year old son and a 7 month old daughter.
i know what you mean about being too tired! when we get to bed we want to sleep :haha:
im currently in my 2nd tww, im dut to test on the 10th :thumbup:

Hi lovely. Thanks for your message! goodness, TTC with a 7 month old, now that would be tough! but then i'm basing that on my DD who was an awful sleeper up until about 10 months.

I think i'm coming up to my ovulation time so will need to step it up a gear. Have you got high hopes for this tww? i've just started taking my temperature to try and determine my ovulation time but the thermometer i'm using is the braun one you put in your ear and its readings seem to jump around wildly. i don't think its going to provide me with any useful info!

Hi Gemma :hugs:
I will be your buddy :thumbup:
I'm 27 and have a daughter who is 9 today :happydance:
I have been TCC my 2nd for 8 long months now :cry:
I hope you get your BFP real soon. Have you tried OPK's to determine the exact time you are ovulating? I use them they are great.
How long did you take TTC your LO?

Amy xx

hi Amy. nice to meet you! My daughter is called chloe too! Happy birthday to your chloe!!
I can imagine 8 months has seemed very long for you. Chloe was conceived on our 5th month of trying and I was going crazy within that relatively short time. I haven't used OPKs but might buy some in a mo as was going to get a load of those cheap pregnancy tests from BnB too. (I used to like double checking i wasn't pregnant before having a few drinks and that can get expensive when you use the £5 a pop tests!). Do you use OPKs every month or did you just use it the one month to determine roughly when ovulation was and then hope its roughly the same time every month?

Hi Gemma, Ahh, it's a good choice of name :thumbup:
Thank you its so hard to believe she is 9 already lol!
Yeah it does seem like a long time I have been TTC and I'm not a very patient person! :nope:
I have been using OPK's for about 3 months now as I find I ovulate different days each month and like to put my mind at rest that I am actually ovulating!! I get mine from ebay at about £3.50 for 20.
Amy xx

thanks amy! - will look on ebay and stock up on opks and pregnancy tests.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->