I'm 4/5 dpo, have sore boobs and had a short burst of cramping on my left hand side

NT123

Reaction score
Anyone else having these kind of 'symptoms'. I'm confused whether I these are signs or just in my head, I've convinced myself before only to just get a horrendously strong AF. I know it is more likely I'm not pregnant than that I am, but I just can't help but hope.

hello....im roughly 5/6dpo & have cramping & tender boobs...after the year ive had i dare not hope....
only time will tell i guess FXD for you:dust: xx

Im 5dpo and I dont really have any kind of sympton at all, my boobs were sore the other day, the only thing I have noticed is I am really gassy and bloated 24/7 ... I got eight days untill I can test and I just want it to hurry up!!! xx

ive had cramping on and off since 2/3 dpo and im 5dpo today! im convinced this is a good sign. someone said on here that the feeling could be the uterus thickening in preparation for implantation.. that being said, ive also read that someone had this too and they had af full flow earlier than usual so like you say i hope im not setting myself up for disappointment!
not only that along with the cramps, ive been getting a tugging/moving sensation and almost like a nippy feeling its not like af type cramps atall, bloating, gassy and generally just feeling sick. my diet hasnt changed recently, when i look back and compare my charts from previous months ive never had any of this even on the months i was pg. .... i will just have to wait another week to find out i guess!
good luck! :hugs: a few of us on 5dpo now we should wait it out together

Ladies we must keep positive, I've never had a bfp and would love one! I hope this is it so bad!! Oh and no symptoms does not mean a no - my friend had none whatsoever !!

I agree staying positive is the best thing we can do! 6dpo today..along with my on and off cramping, backache and bloating I had shooting pains in my bbs this morning and some heartburn last night. Anyone else still having symptoms?

Cloud 9, my symptoms are exactly the same, if I'm not pg then my body is playing tricks on me, I've also noticed that I have a very strong sense of smell and I've just nearly puked eating my dinner. Fx'd for all of us, let's hope for lots of bfp's

hey ladies :) your symptoms all sound so good! im 3dop today - the underside and sides of my boobs feel so sore and ive had pinching on the right lower tum all afternoon on and off - its now moving over to the left lol.

So when will everyone be testing? I'm kinda scared of doing it too early and getting bfn but not sure that I can wait for another 14 days for af date either.... Damned long LP downside!!! Is 10 days dpo enough ?

anything 10days up is good hun

i am able to test on 2nd december (12 day lp) but my oh is taking my tests so i cant. the reason being is that in july when i had my bfp and chem, i did 11dpo, got 4 positives and a digi positive at 12dpo pm, then the next day lost the baby. so he's making me wait til 18dpo to test!
which is good..i guess... in a way... lol xx cos that way if im late, i can say i was late this month and i didnt lose another x

Sorry to hear that, I think it's quite sensible, a few months ago I had a month of similar symptoms, 2 weeks late and then had a very heavy af (tmi!) and I suspect it was chemical but didn't test to know for certain. Was so devastated that I genuinely am scared about testing this time because of the emotional fallout and want so badly to be able to tell oh good news! Therefore I just do not want to test too early, the 10th seems like forever away!!!!

it does but when you think about it, its only week after next :D
where in the UK are you based?

rererehghghghg these cramps are not feeling nice at all. my tummy is really bloated :(

It is so hard when u can't think about anything else tho isn't it, every time u try to a potential symptom reminds u- it's soo annoying! I think I will have to just gather my thoughts and do a test if I need to and then only test again once af is late, but I must count my blessings that a long LP is good! A friend has already said in loosing my marbles with forgetfulness!

I'm in essex, u?

well i also said to OH this morning if im not 'up the duff' then my body is being very mean to me....
im due for :witch: on dec 1st so ill test then & not before......xx

Hi ladies

I too am 4-5dpo and have been getting cramping on and off since last night....not sure what to make of it.....suppose we will just have to wait and see. I too have a long LP so will not be testing till AF due date of 4th Dec Arrrghggghhhh so far away lol

I'm also in Essex NT123

Gl and FXed to all xxx lots of baby dust all round xxx

good plan. im due on 2nd. my cramps have petered off (just about!) but my boobs are soooore and my throat is flaring fingers crossed

Hi tigerlillie, welcome

My symptoms appear to be increasing so if I work on basis of being 7dpo these are my symptoms, sore boobs that have very obvious veins, headaches, sore throat, nausea, strong smells are offensive and then I go to eat something and don't want it, seem to have a funny taste in mouth and twinges, anyone else having the same?

:hi: everyone. I hope we all get our :bfp: this cycle.

AFM i am 4dpo and due to start on 3rd Dec. i have very dull cramping on and off. This month was different for me because i just had an HSG and found out tubes are open. Only that for the first time i did not have ovulation pain. Wonder if i ovulated at all. Am keeping FXD.

Wish us all :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->