Im 4 days late...anyones input greatly appreciated!!!

IGotBabyFever

TTC Our 1st Army Brat!
Reaction score
Okay first let me give a quick run down of whats happened recently...Im a regular 28 day cycle give or take 1 day...
I had af sept 23rd-sept28th which was lighter than normal...mostly spotting here and there...
then I started spotting oct 1st-oct 11th,which was unusual for me so I went to see the dr...found out I had a cyst on my left ovary...the spotting started up again oct 16th and got heavier on oct 19th which is when I would be due for af again... so from oct 19th until oct 24th was like a normal period...
no spotting after,no crazy symptoms...

I did my best to not even focus much attention on my cycle this time around because of what I went through in sept...but since my cycle has been regular regardless,and I know Im ovulating due to opks every cycle except this one recently...I would get my smiley between cd 12-14....

I was due for af on nov 16th which would make me 4 days late now...
since I haent been symptom spotting,I can only point out the more obvious symptoms such as vivid dreams,emotional,boobs are sore,I also wake up every morning with my hair filled with sweat gross I know!! I have also had increase in appetite,but it is close to the holidays :p

I havent tested yet,in fear that I will get a BFN...I normally wait a few days,but never made it past day 3 of being late without af showing up...
what do you ladies think?? I will test monday if af doesnt show up by then

I would be testing now because I'm impatient and a POAS addict. lol

I normally would be also!! haha Im a poas addict but since my cycle went crazy in sept,I didnt bother buying more ic hpts,so Its been easier for me to not want to poas,although having walgreens near by has been tempting...Im just afraid as soon as I buy an hpt I will get a bfn and af will show :(

I normally would be also!! haha Im a poas addict but since my cycle went crazy in sept,I didnt bother buying more ic hpts,so Its been easier for me to not want to poas,although having walgreens near by has been tempting...Im just afraid as soon as I buy an hpt I will get a bfn and af will show :(

I understand not wanting to see that awful BFN! However, are you ever this late normally? I think the only thing you can do is either wait a few days (I wouldn't be able to, lol!!!) or test. FX'd that you get a big, beautiful :bfp:

I understand not wanting to see that awful BFN! However, are you ever this late normally? I think the only thing you can do is either wait a few days (I wouldn't be able to, lol!!!) or test. FX'd that you get a big, beautiful :bfp:

Im never this late...but I wasnt sure if it was part of my whole cycle screwing up in sept...so Ive been holding off on testing...

Oh wow if you're never late then I would think you've done the best thing in waiting them testing so :test: woman and I pray you see those two beautiful lines!! Keep us posted x x x

Get testing! Buy a pink dye test because they will give you a more accurate result xx :) Good luck!

I caved in and tested..but with a family dollar blue dye test and got a bfn,I didnt use fmu,I tested around 2pm...but I figured if Im this late,if Im prego then it would be accurate regardless? I could be wrong though...
still no af,cramping that comes and goes,keep going to the bathroom and checking to see if Ive started,but nothing...Im losing my mind sigh

:dust:I am 9 days late. I got a bfn 7 days ago and i'm testing again tomorrow. You very well could be preg, some women have siad that it takes them 1, 2, 3, 4 weeks to get their bfp. However, if you had a cyst maybe your ovary is being a little lazy to recover. Did the dr mention this may make your cycle irregular at all. Anyway I hope thats not the case. Wait a few days and test again. Who knows, maybe we will both get our bfps!

:cry:I got nothing. Another BFN this morning at 10 days late. I'm out just waiting for my annoyingly late af. Good luck to you ladies I'm sure you have better luck than I.

Im sorry maybe next month....i was 10 days late last cycle before she showed up...depo caused me cycle to be messed up...anyway...what is that song oh yha...pick yourself up and try agian,,,dust yourself off and try agian try agian... lol...itll happen for us...

:cry:I got nothing. Another BFN this morning at 10 days late. I'm out just waiting for my annoyingly late af. Good luck to you ladies I'm sure you have better luck than I.

you arent out yet! :dust: maybe its your month!

that is so true too...you cant be sure you dont have a little bean growing inside until your AF comes...so keep that in mind to...some people dont get there BFP until much later...it took the doctors three months before they finally realized my aunt was prego with my cusion...she kept telling them she was and they kept sending her home saying she wasn't three months later it was confirmed she was prego...see it can happen...

I didnt test this morning...Im waiting a few more days then will test with fmu if af doesnt show...by calculations,I am now between 6-7 days late and still no sign of the witch...
I have cramping every so often but doesnt last very long,Im still running to the bathroom checking my cervix for any sign of spottin or anything...and nope,none..just a little bit of watery milky white cm...
if Im not prego,then I sure wish af would come so I can get on with the next cycle already!!!
fingers crossed we both get our bfps!!!

Im sorry you got a bfn :hug: you arent out until af shows!!! keep your head up,it will happen doll !! :dust:

I am in the same boat as you guys except i havent tested yet. Do any of you chart? I chart and im 23DPO with high temps still. I just keep telling myself that im not pregnant cause i have no symptoms besides minor cramping off and on. So confused.

I didnt test this morning...Im waiting a few more days then will test with fmu if af doesnt show...by calculations,I am now between 6-7 days late and still no sign of the witch...
I have cramping every so often but doesnt last very long,Im still running to the bathroom checking my cervix for any sign of spottin or anything...and nope,none..just a little bit of watery milky white cm...
if Im not prego,then I sure wish af would come so I can get on with the next cycle already!!!
fingers crossed we both get our bfps!!!

I was in a very similar situation. I am never late for my AF but this last time she showed up 7 days late. When she did finally show it was lighter than normal, red mixed with brown (TMI), lasted for one day, and then since I have been having just some brownish spotting/discharge for the past few days. My dr. advised me to take a hpt which I did yesterday, not with fmu though, and it was a BFN. I was going to test again this morning but I chickened out because I was afraid to see another BFN. But this has been completely bizarre for me and this has never happened. I will probably test again tomorrow morning but I am not holding my breath for positive news. Hope you get your BFP soon though :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->