I'm a celebrity.. Get me outa here! -2O13-

Hi ladies can I join?

I love I'm a celeb and watch it every year. Loving Joey this year and starting to think he genuinely is that daft you know!

What do you guys think of Amy flirting with Joey, do you think it's real or just coz she knows he'll be popular! I'm just watching on sky plus now (I record so I can fast forward ads lol). Think it will be interesting adding the 2 new campmates!

Anyone else loving David Emannuelle? I think he's hilarious!

It was the grey lobster looking thing that got me bleerrrgghh! Can't remember the name of it!

The yabbi I think it's called. I could barely watch it, that was so hard for them both!

everyone's face when joey said he would cook :rofl:

Lolol I didn't like Joey much before this (not really watched TOWIE) but I think he has redeemed himself in my book!

I loved joey before it and still do! he does seem genuinely thick though, he's like that in towie, which I thought to a certain extent was an act for the show, but nope! he is the exact same as on towie!

joey does make me laugh.. was watching him on celeb juice the other night & he always wears 2 watches. one on his wrist & one on his ankle.. Keith asked him what the time was & he said he cant tell the time. :dohh:

Rebecca is annoying, the fact shes not been able to do any trials yet can do the pones for the hotel night?! xx

Rebecca and alfonso are annoying! why does he keep crying?

Rebecca and alfonso are annoying! why does he keep crying?

i think i would be crying like Alfonso if i had left my 3 week old baby at home... :(

i do feel bad for him BUT he didnt have to go in! xx

exactly, I certainly wouldn't be leaving my 3 week old at home, not for any amount of money!

Does anyone else think some people are being a bit hard on Amy? especially Lucy.

defiantly, and it's all down to her job and her looks, which imo is a shame!

Apparently when TOWIE first started Joey didn't act thick at all, idk though cos I didn't watch it :shrug: end of the day even if he's not thick he's a bloody good actor :haha:

I've missed ima celeb for the past 2 nights :brat: need to catch up!

I watched towie at the start, and he was the exact same:)!
get catching up women!

I feel really sorry for Amy, she's done nothing wrong and Lucy just has it in for her, bit of the green eyed monster I think x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->