I'm a Crazy baby lady!

Belle

Mom of 2 gorgeous babies
Reaction score
:wacko:
Hey! Haven't been on in a while!
Recently been feeling SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO broody, more than usual! I'm desperate for a 3rd baby but my husband says no! I feel like i'm going insane! I am actually a crazy baby lady! I sleep, dream, think babies most of my time!
HELP! Anyone else feel like this? Anyone else been in this situation! How can i try and conince hubby to 1 more!?

:rofl: Crazy baby lady

Surely if he see's how much youd love another baby it would give in :) x

Nope he's not budging on his decision! :-(

I know that feeling! I've been having crazy dreams the last two nights.

One where I got a BFP but I wouldn't believe it so I kept getting pregnancy tests out the wardrobe?? and last night I had a dream my friend adopted a baby called Charlie (name we've chosen for a boy) and my friend gave him to me!

So strange, me and oh decided to try next month but I think he might change the date again. Grr men! lol xx

I dont really have any advice on the OH front, but I know I'll be there soon, My OH only wants one more and I can already feel I wont want to stop after next one :nope: So I'll see what works on the convincing front for you :D

I am a crazy baby lady too though :haha: And I think from your profile piccy we were pregnant at the same time? Was Bethany a September 2008 baby?

:hugs:

She sure was, the 25th. When did u have yours?
I was always on here but have stopped for a while as the broodiness was silly!

Me! I am also a crazy baby lady! Hubby and i are ntnp but aren't going to start ttc till sept at the earliest (it was june) i know its not that long in the grand scheme of things but i want another baby sooo badly, i want to feel a baby kicking and moving and i want to hold a tiny buba all curled up on my chest and....raaaaaa! STOP ME!

I want FIFTY babies! xxxxx

I'm glad i'm not the only crazy baby lady! :rofl:

i know that feeling!

i keep having dreams about a newborn baby being abandoned on my doorstep and social services let me keep it!

I'm a crazy baby lady too!I want loads of babies lol ;) Not sure how you can convince hubby though?Get him drunk and ask him? :rofl: (Thats a joke incase anyone jumps on me and tells me off for being a horrible person)
xxxxx

:ROFL: at the doorstep baby!
There was a newborn baby asleep in a trolley the other day when i was in Mothercare. There was no1 around the trolley so i went to the counter and asked the lady if she knew who's trolley it was? She said she didn't but had also noticed that a baby had been left there with no1 around! I thought, yes the police will come and then let me have it. 5mins later some lady strolled up and pushed it off! Couldn't believe some people can just walk away from a baby! Any1 could have taken it..............!

:ROFL: at the doorstep baby!
There was a newborn baby asleep in a trolley the other day when i was in Mothercare. There was no1 around the trolley so i went to the counter and asked the lady if she knew who's trolley it was? She said she didn't but had also noticed that a baby had been left there with no1 around! I thought, yes the police will come and then let me have it. 5mins later some lady strolled up and pushed it off! Couldn't believe some people can just walk away from a baby! Any1 could have taken it..............!

Thats scary :wacko: Although maybe if she was really really new like a couple of days the mum might have been in a bit of a 'not quite adjusted yet' daze?x

Ahh thought I recognised you!! :winkwink: Max was 27th!! :D xx

:wave: Starting to see all old faces now! Broody haha!

Im a crazy baby lady too but as I found out today, no matter how much crying shouting and threatening i do, my OH is not going to give in. Its driving me mad, I though I was getting better but met a new friend today who has a 4 mnth old and its sent my loopy lol

I'm the same barbles! Driving me insane that he wont budge or even think about why!
MEN!

ME toooo!!! I keep trying not to think about it, but it's really hard and seem to end up on here most days!! Lol! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->