I'm a horrible mom

Aw Hun you're not a bad mum at all. I did the same thing when my LO was 7 months. She was fine, just keep a close eye on Your LO. :hugs:

I did the exact same thing angel when aiden was 5 months - he was rolling but had never rolled on the bed os i went for a wee in the onsuite and THUMP... he went barmy for about 10 mins then right as rain where as I was crying hysterically for hrs.. cancelled a day out with my friend etc etc like a neurotic lol now he bangs his head most days as is cruising and im more than used to it now... xxxx

just last week i was literally holding audrey steady as she sat on the table and all of the sudden she threw herself forward and i couldnt get a better hold on her quick enough and she did a face plant into the table. she had a red mark on her forhead for about 4 hours and i felt terrible. and when she was only about 4 months DH let her roll off the couch as he popped up to fiddle with something on the television. it really does happen to us all and they always forget it pretty fast. dont worry...it doesnt make you a bad mother at all!

Accidents happen, you're not a bad mum at all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->