I'm a little confused...

nikkybaby

3rd Tri, First Timer!
Reaction score
So if I'm 17 weeks prego...how many months am I??? So many sites give you so many answers. I just dont know :shrug:

17 weeks if u go by the 4 week months giving u 10 months instead of 10 u would be 4 months and one week so every 4 weeks is a month even though its really a lil more than that---but it keeps it easy to keep track of ---- and just cause they say u carry this baby for 9 months doesnt mean u really do--- when ur 40 weeks you're really finishing ur 9th month

but every site says differently

month one 1-4
month two 5-8
month three 9-12
month four 13-16
month five 17-20
month six 21-24
month seven 25-28
month eight 29-35
month nine 36-40

Hi Princess how come there are six weeks in month 8?

Shouldn't it be more like:

month one 1-4
month two 5-8
month three 9-12
month four 13-16
month five 17-20
month six 21-24
month seven 25-28
month eight 29-32
month nine 33-36
month ten 37-40

I agree this is confusing!!

well at least I'm not the only one who is confused... :wacko:

haha u're right why dont u correct that u see i started out the first half and then i started backwards lol
lol ya i c u already fixed it lol ...sorry about that ===dont know what i was thinking when i wrote it

That still doesn't seem right to me....unless I got pregnant way before I think I did and was pregnant throughout my period... I'm 22 weeks and due on feb.28..going by what you have there above it's saying i'm already 6 months!Which would mean i'm due end of jan beginning of feb.
Each month has a little more then 4 weeks. About 4 weeks and 4 days I think. So I must actually be less than 22 weeks... But even then i'm measuring 22 weeks.. lol...
I'm totally confused as well about all of this.

Okay...see? This is ridiculously confusing :dohh: How is anyone supposed to figure this stuff out? I'm about to give up :wacko:

Well my due date is the 20th December so every 20th of the month I figure Im another month!

1 months - 20th April (bfp month)
2 months - 20th May
3 months - 20th June
4 months - 20th July
5 months - 20th August
6 months - 20th September
7 months - 20th October (now so im 7 months 2 days)
8 months - 20th November
9th month full term - 20th December

Thats how I've worked it anyway! x

Well my due date is the 20th December so every 20th of the month I figure Im another month!

1 months - 20th April (bfp month)
2 months - 20th May
3 months - 20th June
4 months - 20th July
5 months - 20th August
6 months - 20th September
7 months - 20th October (now so im 7 months 2 days)
8 months - 20th November
9th month full term - 20th December

Thats how I've worked it anyway! x

Now that makes sense, think I'll go by that method as well, best to count backwards from the due date.

i agree
besides the whole thing is confusing
some say welcome to ur 6th month some say welcome to ur 7th some even say congrats u just started ur third tri-- so who do u follow? --- personally i just go by weeks thats what most do anyway--- and then for the months---i watch that lil ticker move and count that as the month im in ---

i agree
besides the whole thing is confusing
some say welcome to ur 6th month some say welcome to ur 7th some even say congrats u just started ur third tri-- so who do u follow? --- personally i just go by weeks thats what most do anyway--- and then for the months---i watch that lil ticker move and count that as the month im in ---

I agree with that idea. Thats what I'm gunna do. Otherwise, I will never get over this confusion. :dohh:

I was just going to go by the 28th of each month since thats my due date as well Wobbles. So this 28th i'll be 5 months. Going by that other method just screws with my head lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->