Im A little late, Anouncing the Birth of RAYDYNN

Second Chance

Loving my lil Boy
Reaction score
My son was finally born on the 23rd of June at 12:47 am via casearian. He weighed only 6lbs 6ozs and measure 17 inches... My little man, small but very healthy!

I went in at 730 am for a scheduled induction and around 930 recieved the first dose of cytotec. it took four hours to take effect but when it did, contractions started and labor was on its way. around 4 they decided to check and see if i made any progress, and my cervix still hadent opened at all, so they waited around 7 pm I was checked again, and i was still not opened, so the nurse shoved her finger into my cervix trying to open itbarely made it to a 1... at around 1130 they administered another dose of cytotec and waited by 2am tuesday my contractions were so bad they thought someting HAD to be happening, so i was checke again, and stil nothing! so they gave me some stadol and kocked me out for a few hours. when I woke up around 5am they checked me again and I still wasnt making much progress but at least I was at a 2... My contractions were regular though so they let me go on... Around noon the doc decided if i wasnt making progress to put me on pitocin, thats when the contractions got really bad the next time they checked me, i still hadnt made any porgress so they upped my dosage of pitocin and continued it. my contractions got so painful and my water had broken on its own around nonn so by 4 they offered me an epidural. I agreed to the epidural, and around 5 that procedure began, sitting still during contractions was hard, feeling the anesthesiologist slipping a 7 inch needle in your back, was miserable. Finding out only after he stopped that it slipped and was rendered useless, horrendous! So i continued with my contractions feeling every one of them. Until my doc came in at 7 and checked me, slid an electrode up inside and clipped it to the babys head, all the while i continued contracting that was painful!! Doc decided that if i still hadnt made any progress but 9 we would go for a casearian, 5 til nine, the nurse came in and checked me and I had dilated to a 4 and was 90% effaced, so they decided to let labor continue... Painful contractions as soon as my water broke at noon, I wanted it to end... So when they checked me at 11 and i was still at the same place, they decided c-section was the best route. FAILURE TO PROGRESS they said, sounds good to me. As soon as the pitocin stopped so did my contractions, My body had failed to start labor at all it was all artificial... so after my spinal was done, they layed me down and cut out my little guy! 12:47 am this morning he was born, so here I sit still in the hospital with my baby in his bassinet next to me... I have never experienced so much pain as i have in these last two days, but I will tell you this much... I wouldnt have it ANY OTHER WAY! He is little and he can barely wrap his hand around my finger, but Ill tell you he has a death grip on my heart!

He is almost 2 months now and I have never loved anything as much as I love my son!! Being a mother is amazing and I cant wait to have a complete family... :hugs:

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 006 (3).jpg
    006 (3).jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 13
  • raydynn's born 015.jpg
    raydynn's born 015.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 23
Congratulations, thanks for sharing your story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->