I'm a newbie!!!

tcat1973

Reaction score
Hello All
My name is Tawana I'm 35 years old, married for 5 years ...no children currently working on my masters degree. We decided at the beginning of this year to start trying for our first baby and this has been the most frustrating 7 months of my life!!! I don't understand why this process is so difficult:cry:I feel as though I'm in this battle alone because none of my friends TRIED to get pregnant, most of them were trying not to get pregnant:rofl:. I'm here because I need people who truly understand what I'm going through...all of my emotions no matter how crazy they are at times!!!

Hey.
I think I'm about to know how you feel!

We've just decided to start trying - my close friends all have babies.
One is due to drop any day now - and she's frustrated that it happened so soon - when she doesn't feel ready.
I'm broody as hell - and can't keep the green-eyed monster locked up any longer!!!

Good luck with it - they say that you should try 'naturally' for 12 months and if no joy start to BBT chart. The girls in TTC will be a huge support for you - without doubt.
xxx

Hello peeps,

I'm Sarah - currently 17 weeks pregnant and its my first time.

Am enjoying the rollercoaster ride & learning something new everyday.

I look forward to feeling a part of something bigger than just my own experience by being a part of this group.

:hug:

Oh Boy...the green eyed monster is hovering over me!!! I'm getting to the point were I see a pregnant woman and I turn up my nose. I'm no longer drooling over someone else's baby......I hate feeling this way!!! It's not me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->