Im a nightmare! Haha! have a look for me please!!

babynewbie

Reaction score
So took this at 11am this morning, and im 99% sure that its a positive :)dance:) but heres the problem..... When i did it this morning i left it on the side of the bath to wait the 5-10 minutes, but i forgot about it, until just now!! :dohh: So can i still rely on this that its positive??? Or does the line just get darker the longer its been and it wasnt really as dark in the right time frame??

Help! :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_1846.jpg
    IMG_1846.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 10
looks positive to me :flower: its supposed to be just as dark as the control line or darker from what I know and that looks dark to me! get bd'ing!

Mine never got darker the longer I left them.. they got lighter, usually (drying up, I assumed). Sooo, I would take that as a positive. You can try testing again this evening (hold your pee for 3 or so hours!) to confirm.. but in the meantime, get to :sex:!!

So i took another one and i got this.....

:wacko: :shrug:

But this is a different brand, would that make a difference do you think?? I dont have any of the others i used left

Attachments

• IMG_1847.jpg
    IMG_1847.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 2
Your pee might have been diluted, or your surge might be really short? :shrug:

I agree the 1st is def positive and next neg u cud have just caught the beginning and end of surge get to bedding lol have fun + best of luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->