I'm a silly tart!

Yorkie

Reaction score
Well i've done a stupid thing today and i've no idea why i did it. I did a hpt even though it 8 days till A/F is due. I just want this so badly that i can't wait to know if he's knocked me up! Needless to say it was a BFN. We were BD a lot at the weekend when i was ovulating and i really think this might be our month for starting our little family. I know i'm daft! Feel free to call me crazy!!! :wacko:

Aww you arent silly at all.

I think there are a lot of people on here who will be able to sympathise and know how much you want this .. me for one !!

I have managed to stop myself testing early .. but then again its been nearly 7 months we been trying now so getting used to af turning up every month :cry:

BFN dont mean that you arent pg just yet so dont get down about it. :D

Fingers crossed hun xxxx

Thanks! I'm off sick from work at the minute so ive got a lot of thinking time. Its nearly 6 months now although for the first three months it wasn't proper trying! I do think im obsessed sometimes!

Obsessed - A word that belongs to TTC esspecially after a loss or the fact you think it will happen straight away like it does for others.

Its not uncommon for the average couple to take up to a year conceiving so not all doom & gloom. Do you know when you ovulate? Did you get those tests hun?

:dust:

I think there are a lot of people on here who will be able to sympathise and know how much you want this .. me for one !!

Yep I'll agree to that too... I can't describe how much we want to make it happen and im sure the rest of you are the same.

Yea definately .. want it soo much but know that it will only happen when it is ready to happen.

Just got to stay positive :D and do lots of BDing :wink:

Thanks for all your lovely messages. I know i've got to be patient but lets just say i'm not very good at being patient!
Wobbles i got those tests thanks x but i'm not sure what i'm doing regardong the ovulation tests. The last ones i used were those dead expensive ones from Boots x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->