im a teen mum 2 be

weestar21 said:
Hi all i know i shoulnt be in here but i dont feel old :lol:

I was 17 when i fell pregnant with Adele :D
now im 22 i gave birth to Colby 6 months ago, still with the same person and loving every second of being a young mum

:D

take care all
xxxxxx

:rofl: I feel I should be in here too Weestar :wink:

Age is only a number babe :wink: :hugs: :lol: xx

Flame-Mistress said:
hi zoe i was 16 when i had my twins and im 18 now and just had my son. you'll love it being a mum.

all the best love!

Congrats babe!! :happydance: xx

Hi

Welcome im 20 have a 9 month old and pregnant again due in June
Katrina

i am vin,
i am only 16 but it is good being a parent
my son is only 7 weeks old

Hi zoe i'm 29, i had my first daughter when i was 17 it was hard but worth it she's 11 now and looking forward to having a brother or sister when i finaly get a bfp,good luck and keep us posted :dust:

Congratulations Zoe. Not long now. I bet you're looking forward to it now. Good luck with the last couple of months xx

Terrie you and I have the same due date :)

im 18 and pregnant with my 1st baby.im due march 5th and im haveing my baby with my boyfriend that i ahve been with for almost 3 years now. were so excited. we plan on gettin our own appt soon. and cannot wait to start a family finally =]

hi
i am 17 and having a c section in 3 days
not long for me
good luck everyone with ur pregnancys :hi:

im 17 and expecting my first child around the 9 august im 8 weeks gone and very excited i know its b4 3 months so i should be extra careful but i very happy

Hey im 17 and havin my first hope everything goes well best wishes to you and bump

Hey im Hannah, 17, and Im roughly due in the middle of October, got a doc app. on Thursday morn so hope all goes well. Did 2 tests and they both came out positive so fingers crossed :) XxX

hiya im jade
im 16 and im due 12th april hope your all well
wishing ya the best
xx

Hey i'm Heather and i'm 17, i'm only on the early stages of my pregnancy, ive just had the worst time telling my mum i was pregnant, are their any tips any one can give me for the later parts of pregnancy??

Im really looking forward to being a mummy :D

message for heather leanne, im gunna be hear for you no matter what ur mum thinks its our bby and im so happy xxx love you xx

ps. does anyone have tips on anything? :)

wow this thred began yrss ago lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"