im a teen mum 2 be

Wishing you all the best Zoe! xx

only 21 can i be classed young mum x how are you keeping?

hiya zoe im gemma ul b ok hun theres plenty of girls in the same boat as you but ul be fine but keep us up to date though i think i speak for all of us we all here for u if u need to ask questions.

hi i'm rachel and i'm 18 and due with my 2nd baby dec 16th, my daughter will be 1 dec 7th :) its hard, but lots of fun i love being a mommy :p

Good Luck everyone......there is plenty of support here :wink: xx

Hi Im 20 now was 19 when I was pg with Ella who is now 8 months. good luck and advice and were here!

hey im 19 and my first baby is due december 7th. im really lucky i guess as i have a fiance who loves me and is supporting me and the bump. we're in the process of buying our 1st house and cant wait until our little son gets here :)

we havent decided on a name yet, we are welsh so really wanting a welsh name with some sort of meaning. our surname is Jones so whatever we pick is gonna sound welsh enough really! What do you think of the names Sion (shaun), and Dafydd (david),

Terrie said:
hey im 19 and my first baby is due december 7th. im really lucky i guess as i have a fiance who loves me and is supporting me and the bump. we're in the process of buying our 1st house and cant wait until our little son gets here :)

You sound just like me hun! We bought our first house when I was pg and I was 19! We moved in 2 weeks before I was due! Goodluck with the house!

thanks hun :) i hope everything goes ok and sorted b4 the baby gets here lol

Terrie said:

ooooh you're due on my DD's bday :D:D yay lol

:D hi im 18 and my first child is due febuary 15th

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/1;20716;2/st/20070215/dt/5/k/69db/preg.png
[/url]

Ohhhhhh your due 10 days before me!!!

Congrats hun xx

Hi

Welcome , Im Katrina 19 till 2 weeks from now, and have a 8 month old.

Hi all i know i shoulnt be in here but i dont feel old :lol:

I was 17 when i fell pregnant with Adele :D
now im 22 i gave birth to Colby 6 months ago, still with the same person and loving every second of being a young mum

:D

take care all
xxxxxx

hi zoe i was 16 when i had my twins and im 18 now and just had my son. you'll love it being a mum.

all the best love!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->