Im baaaacckkk!

kaylynn040485

Mummy to two girls
Reaction score
Well i went for my sweep this morning only to be told that im not favourable!:cry:

Cervix is still posterior and thick so said she couldnt do it. Was then given the option to try again in a couple of days and if still unsuccesful then i would be booked in for induction next wednesday or just go straight for induction so.....

Im being induced Thursday afternoon! Cant wait now and im absolutely terrified but at least i know by the weekend my princess will be here. Wahoo.:happydance:

Thanks for all your well wishes girls, much appreciated!

Kx

Kay!!!
No way! Thats great!!! So pleased for you!!! Thats made my day!!!

Hugs
D xxx

WooHoo......I'm so excited for you hunny xoxox

Great News and How exciting for you!!Good luck hunx

Sorry the sweep didn't work hon but at least now you know when you're little girl is going to make an appearance!! :happydance:

I think that'll be all of the March mums and then hopefully hopefully it might be my turn!

You must be so excited!!

Thanks girls, cant believe im the last March mummy to go but so exciting! Roll on Thursday and then its defo time for all these April babies to make an appearance, maybe they r being considerate and waiting there turn hehe. Kx

Awww hun thats exciting. You'll have ur LO at the weekend :happydance:

Fab news hun!! Wow you are going to have you little princess by the weekend!! How exciting!!!!!!

XX

Wow, this thursday! Like day after tomorrow, that's ace but scary now it's been decided I bet!! BEst wishes!!!

awww hun, about bloody time we get to meet mini Kay!!

So pleased that the end is near for you hun:hugs:

wooo hooo shes on her way out now hun! jus 2 more sleeps!

great news!

maybe i will see u up there coz im up at 10:30 lol get ur tat on show hehe

xx

Good luck hun! i think you definitly deserve to be next! I think you also deserve a badge for making it through this far! hnow exciting to know she will be here by the weekend xxx

Sorry your cevix isnt favourable :hugs: Wish we could swap as mine is 70% effaced and 2~3 cm :rofl: .....Not long till ur baby will be here :happydance:

Yay! :)

Maybe that means that as you're the last March Mummy, the way will then be clear for all the April ones...! Hehe x

Good Luck!

Aw great news, you're going to have an Easter Bunny!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->