I'm baaack!!! :) and looking for some TTC buddies :)

miss_nat84

Mummy to Ella & Ruby
Reaction score
Hello everyone :D Im back TTC number 2 baby after giving birth to my beautiful daughter Ella Sienna Abreu back on may 26th 2012. I'm an old B&B member who hasn't been on here for a while and looking for some TTC buddies :) this time around hubby and I (recently married June 22nd this year) are taking the more relaxed approach, so relaxed actually that I do not recall the date of my last AF visit (oops) but I do know she should be showing her ugly face in the next day or 2 so hoping she doesn't come :) anywho, feel free to jump on and introduce yourself would love some new friends on here as I don't think any of my old ones are around here anymore :) xx

Hey Hun! Congratulations on getting married. I'm Chance, 23 and married. My husband and I have been trying for 3 years. I'm currently on CD3, going to try SMEP this month so hoping that will work for us.. Anyway welcome back! Sending you lots of baby dust! Xx

Hi,
Im 34 and TTC#2.Im on the first cycle.
We have a 19 month DD,ive been broody for a while and just loved being pregnant,so we are going for it! :dust:

Hi there, and welcome back! Your baby's name is beautiful. Congrats on your marriage too! I'm TTC #1, 8th cycle now. Trying the relaxed approach too :)

Hi Hun welcome back I have just come back to b&b too I am trying for baby number 6 I'm on my first cycle after my mc all my friends from before have gone too so I am after a TTC buddie too :)

Hi :wave:

Fingers crossed for everybody! I am also looking for some buddies. I am 23, DH and I are on cycle 3 ttc#1 :D

Hi.

I'm Shama. I'm 20yo. I have a 2 year old son called Kaiyron & I'm TTC #2.

This is my first month trying :)

Hi all :D yayyy lots of TTC buddies :) I'm 29 by the way (had to think there for a minute haha)
GL to all of you, especially you Sunny.X, 3 years is a long time I hope you get your :bfp: really soon!
Where is everyone up too in their cycles?

I'm CD7 today on I think a 28day cycle. Who knows?! Lol x

welcome back, congratulations on the LO (beautiful name BTW) and congratulations on getting married and good luck with TTC2. :dust: x

Hi all :D yayyy lots of TTC buddies :) I'm 29 by the way (had to think there for a minute haha)
GL to all of you, especially you Sunny.X, 3 years is a long time I hope you get your :bfp: really soon!

CD11 today of a 28/29 day cycle, getting ready to ovulate :happydance:

Thank you, Nat! Very positive about the next few months. Good luck to you too! :happydance:

Red, do you bed as much as you can around ovulation or are you following a plan? Xx

Thank you, Nat! Very positive about the next few months. Good luck to you too! :happydance:

Red, do you bed as much as you can around ovulation or are you following a plan? Xx

I guess I've kind of been following SMEP (ish) for the past few months. i.e. every other day after AF, usually BD every day for around 3 days at ovulation (any more than that and DH gets too tired, lol!) and then we BD for 2-3 times per week from Ov until AF again. Though it's not majorly structured (even though it sounds like it is!), we try to keep the romance!

Hi!!!!!!!! I'm back again! Only on my fourth cycle but have been TTC for a while! my cycle is incredibly long! last cycle 59 days and that is certainly not the worse! I'm CD5 today and I've just started taking Vitex! I'm really hoping for some normalisation in my cycle at the moment! Even if I dont get a BFP this cycle I want it be 28 - 30 days!!!!!!! How early in the cycle do you guys start using OPK?! I was thinking CD9! Last cycle I didnt O until CD39 but I'm full of high hopes this cycle with the VITEX! COMMMON!! Please pleas please! lol

Hi

I'm 23 and DH is 25 we were married this year too and currently have a 10 month old son :)

Have just come off pill and had withdrawl bleed so starting to try from now really

hello i'm 22, have a beautiful 3 y/o baby girl....lol me and hubby are trying for a baby....lol HE WANTS IT MORE THAN I DO!!!! GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY TRYING TO CONCEIVE

Sending :dust: to all of you!
I'm currently about due for AF I think, have been having these weird stabbing pains in my left hip the last few days and sorry for the tmi but I'm so gassy! And have a cold now too grrr but I got a cold last time I fell with my bub, that was my first noticeable symptom. Hmm...crossing my fingers but I really don't think it's possible falling first month trying. I never went back on any b/c after having my daughter, wanted to keep my body as natural as possible.... Does anyone know how long you are quite fertile for after having a baby?
Hoping your cycles shorten soon ellaeose4! Mine have been about 25 says since having my Ella, feels like it comes around way too quick

Hey miss_nat, it's totally possible to fall pregnant the first month trying! Good luck! I've no idea how long you are fertile for after having a baby though. I think it probably depends on a lot of factors, like breastfeeding for example..?

Hey miss_nat, it's totally possible to fall pregnant the first month trying! Good luck! I've no idea how long you are fertile for after having a baby though. I think it probably depends on a lot of factors, like breastfeeding for example..?

I can only wish hey hahaha
I only breastfed my daughter for 6 weeks as my milk supply was very low and wasn't filling her up and she's now nearly 15 months :)

Hi! good luck TTC#2. I'm taking the relaxed route too. Were ttc#3 I cant really remember when my last period was I think it was about a month ago so i'll test anytime soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->