I'm baaack!!! :) and looking for some TTC buddies :)

Hello there!

Jess here. 26/married/mom of 2 and just started TTC #3. We have a 7 year old daughter who is special needs, and we have a 8 1/2 month old son. He wants so badly to play with his big sister but it's very difficult so we thought a sibling would be good. It took me 15 months to conceive him and I was on this site all the time lol. Hoping it's doesn't take that long this time around!

Hello lovelylaura and mouseymom :)

Lovelylaura you and I sound very alike my relaxed approach also means I don't know when my last period was hahaha but I am almost certain it's been past the 25 day mark now so I think I'll be testing very soon too. Have you had any possible early symptoms?

Mouseymom I hope you fall nice and quickly with bub#3 :) ill be sending you lots of :dust: in hope for a much less time period :)

And good morning to everyone else, or good afternoon or goodnight, I guess it depends what part of the world you're from hehe I'm in Australia and its 7:18am here on Saturday 24/8, looking forward to spending the day with hubby and my beautiful girl xx

Wasn't my month, CD2 here, how about the rest of you? :)

wasn't my month either...was almost sure it was going to be...but it's all good i always wanted a summer baby anyway...that way i could wear those cute maxi dresses to show off my big belly lol.....kinda bummed out but in a way it's good....cuz that means that i get to keep having fun trying.....lol hubby said "don't worry....you're going to get pregnant. i will make sure you get pregnant." lol he's so supportive

Hello. Im 30 and ttc #2 with dh. It will be his first. My son is 6. I am on cycle number 10 and I am due to test on Thursday. Good luck to you!

Sorry to hear it wasn't your month either laydee :( yes summer bumps are cute although it gets hot in summer which means pregnant mummy's get even hotter, that's the only downside :) glad to hear hubby is so supportive, mine is too, we are lucky girls :)

Hi hi careermom! Good luck with your testing on Thursday :) feeling any possible early symptoms?

Hi
I think i remember you, im an old member returning :-D
I am also ttc no2 :-D my LB Ashton was born April 2012 . We are also trying to take a more chilled out approuch to ttc again .
I am currently CD22 of a 32(ish) day cycle - my cycle has been very irregular since my sons birth :(
Good luck

Hi
I think i remember you, im an old member returning :-D
I am also ttc no2 :-D my LB Ashton was born April 2012 . We are also trying to take a more chilled out approuch to ttc again .
I am currently CD22 of a 32(ish) day cycle - my cycle has been very irregular since my sons birth :(
Good luck

Your name looks familiar too! My daughter was born in may so we weren't far apart :) mine have been short, around 25 days, this one was 26, sending you lots of :dust: :) what cycle are you up too with TTC?

Awww :-D
We havnt been preventing ever since Ashton was born , i havnt had any birth controll but we have always been too tierd lol. This is the first month we have given it a good go ! !

Awww :-D
We havnt been preventing ever since Ashton was born , i havnt had any birth controll but we have always been too tierd lol. This is the first month we have given it a good go ! !

Well GL with this month I hope it happens for you :)
Aunt flow just left the building yesterday so we are back in business on my end hahaha

Sending lots of :dust: to you all:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->