I'm baaack!

heyyydayyy

Reaction score
It's been a long while since I've been here. I used this this site so much back in 2012 when my first was born. Then I came back last year while TTC. Unfortunately I experienced a chemical, and it upset me more than I was prepared for. So I got cold feet and decided to wait a while longer and get an IUD in the meantime.

But this morning I was talking to my husband about having the IUD taken out (for the THIRD time) and trying again. He got so excited, which made me excited, and here we are! I'm calling to schedule an appointment ASAP to get it removed so we can get back on the TTC bandwagon. I admit that my decision was partially due to the fact that I seem to be surrounded by women who are pregnant or just had babies, and my baby fever has skyrocketed.

Last year when we tried for a few months, I became a bit obsessive and stressed about keeping a sex schedule and counting the days until I could test. This time around I'm going to try my best to relax and not let my entire life revolve around TTC...but ya know, it's easy to get wrapped up in it. I'm just glad I still have a solid stock of OPKs and HPTs lol.

Anyway I'm so exited to be joining you guys!

hey it is aLOT quieter than back in the day but welcome back

Hiiii welcome back.
It's so much quiter on here now than it was back in the day.
Congratulations on making a decision to ttc again and I'm so sorry about ure loss.
If it helps I've had 2 chemicals and also a later Misscariges at almost 11 weeks but I still went on to have healthy pregnancies.
And now here I am again ttc our last at 40.
Hope u can get a appointment to have ure IUD removed soon hon. Which one do u have is the hormones or the one without hormones?
I came off the mini pill back in feb and it messed with my cycle a bit but it's fine now.
Good luck hon. Hope to see u over in the 2ww soon or even better the pregnancy forums.
I was also here back in 2012 to 2013 with my DD. Used to love how busy it was on here have then

Hiiii welcome back.
It's so much quiter on here now than it was back in the day.
Congratulations on making a decision to ttc again and I'm so sorry about ure loss.
If it helps I've had 2 chemicals and also a later Misscariges at almost 11 weeks but I still went on to have healthy pregnancies.
And now here I am again ttc our last at 40.
Hope u can get a appointment to have ure IUD removed soon hon. Which one do u have is the hormones or the one without hormones?
I came off the mini pill back in feb and it messed with my cycle a bit but it's fine now.
Good luck hon. Hope to see u over in the 2ww soon or even better the pregnancy forums.
I was also here back in 2012 to 2013 with my DD. Used to love how busy it was on here have then

Thanks! The chemical was disappointing, but I think that at that time I was becoming too obsessive and the stress wasn't helping at all. Taking a break was the best choice, but I'm so happy to be back and ready to try again. I was able to get an appointment to have my IUD removed tomorrow, yay! I'm currently on my period so my husband I and are looking forward to trying during this cycle. I have the copper IUD so as far as I know we should be good to go immediately.

I'm sad that this site isn't as busy as it once was, but I'm going to stick with it for nostalgia's sake lol

Same here! I'm back from the last time I posted in 2015. Went through a divorce and the forums were slowing down so I left. My partner and I are TTC my last, his first - and the anxiety is getting to me. I missed having somewhere to vent during each Two Week Wait so I just had to come back. This place got me through alot from 2010-2015

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->