I'm back- 1-2DPO anyone want to join me??

eve123

Reaction score
Hi everyone, well the dreaded 2 WW begins!

I'm not sure if i am 1 or 2 days past O, as i got a POS OPK on CD14, i am CD16 today! Having slight twinges on my left side last night and today!

This is my first cycle using preseed, so fingers crossed it has worked!

Anyone wanna join me??

Hi there, I think I'm 1dpo though I've not used opk's or anything so I cant be sure. Though I am cd16.

I spend time over at the April Testers thread HERE its great there as there are a few of us all at the same stage.

Good luck and I hope the TWW isnt too crazy for you x

I'm not sure if i am 1 or 2 days past O, as i got a POS OPK on CD14, i am CD16 today! Having slight twinges on my left side last night and today!

Anyone wanna join me??

If you got a positive OPK on CD14 you could Ov today even! Make sure you keep BD! I am 1dpo today, lets hope this goes by fast with good results!!

EVE 123 Im right here joining you! 2dpo here..BEST WISHES FOR ALL OF US,..BFPS = Christmas babies! yippee:happydance:

I believe I am 1 DPO as well. I got positive OPK's on CD's 21-23 (CD22 was the strongest positive) Today is CD 24 and my temp jumped up. And so another 2 WW begins! Good luck Ladies! Lots of Baby Dust!:flower:

good luck kriss...i know we will be seeing many bfps this month! I feel it!

Anyone wanna join me??

If you got a positive OPK on CD14 you could Ov today even! Make sure you keep BD! I am 1dpo today, lets hope this goes by fast with good results!!

Hi there, we DTD CD7,10,12,14 and 15! We said last night were going to stop now as we are both exhausted! Hopefully we did enough! Should i try and persuade DH later lol??

EVE 123 Im right here joining you! 2dpo here..BEST WISHES FOR ALL OF US,..BFPS = Christmas babies! yippee:happydance:

Hi ya, great to see you on this thread, yeah a xmas baby would be wonderful! Trying not to think about it too much, am tired of seeing AF arrive every month!

Good luck ladies, hopefully we'll see some BFP's xx

I'll join you too ladies I am 2 DPO today and have no symptoms at all - this was our first month using OPK and Pre Seed so fingers crossed we will have our BFP's and our Xmas bundles

Hi ladies, I think I’m 1 or 2 days past O, as I got a POS OPK on CD17 and I’m CD20 today?
This is my 3rd cycle TTC #2 and just joined in hope of some CB’s.

welcome ladies!

This is our 6th mth TTC, our first cycle using preseed too, i am feeling weird kinda twinges on my left side, i know it can't be anything as i am only 1-2DPO....

Can I join? It would be nice to have some other ladies to wait/test with!

I believe I am 2 dpo today based on my temp increase, even though according to the OPK and CBEFM I might be 3 dpo. My + OPK was first on cd9 late at night (10 pm), but I don't think I O'd until cd12. I guess we will see.

This is our 7th cycle of TTC, and it is officially 6 months today.

Hey ladies, I am 1 DPO as well! This is also our first time using pre seed and first month officially TTC, so it will be interesting to see how many :bfp: we get this month! For some reason I just feel like this is the month (strange, I know b/c i couldn't possibly have symptoms)!

welcome sagelola.. Yeah its great to have some girls with similar cycles!!

Daydreaming..i want to feel optimistic but i really dont want to be heartbroken again this mth! What days did you DTD and did you use the preseed every time??

:dust: to everyone xxx

We used preseed as well. We DTD on CD's 20, 22, 23. I believe I O'd on CD 23. I'm currently on CD 24. Let's hope we caught that egg and we all get our BFPs this cycle! :happydance:

I'm on day 1 or 2 also! Good luck everyone!

Babydust to all of us!

Feels good to know I'm not alone during this journey :)

I o'd on CD 13, we DTD on 9, 11, 12, and 13! Used pre-seed every time.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->