I'm back- 1-2DPO anyone want to join me??

Yeah, I did test...:roll: And it was, of course, BFN. I knew it would be, and I am telling myself I still have a chance. My temp went up this morning, but my chart is still hideous! My boobs are a tiny bit sore, but not a whole lot. I know that at 8 days maybe it would have implanted yesterday, maybe today, maybe tomorrow...so there is still time. I don't know...this whole thing is just so much harder than I thought it would be! I am not sure if I am going to temp and test next month yet. I said I was thinking about giving it up. DH and I bd all the time, so it isn't like it is a timing issue.

I guess we will see. I am not too down about the negatives this month like I usually am...because I know it is way too early! Friday testing is probably a good idea!

i feel better after reading how much detectible hcg would actually be in our unrine at 7dpo..read this...
days past conception/ovulation (DPO) hCG in mIU/mL
in singleton pregnancy
7 days 0 - 5
14 days 3 - 426
21 days 18 - 7,340
28 days 1,080 - 56,500
35-42 days 7,650 - 229,000
43-64 days 25,700 - 288,000
57-78 days 13,300 - 253,000
17-24 weeks 4,060 - 65,400
25+ weeks 3,640 - 117,000

So, I think I am going to test this afternoon, I just cant stop my self! I woke up feeling extremely nauseous and I have been unusually tired all day. My OPK's seem to be getting darker, but maybe its just the different concentrations of wee.

Well, I really, truly think I am out...AGAIN!:cry: And here I am sitting trying not to cry, or maybe trying to cry while no one else is home yet...I don't know. Late this morning I checked my cervix...because I can usually tell when AF is coming...I get (usually) a day of EWCM, then spot the next day, and it is over. Well, today I went and dug up there, and there was a real dot of blood in some yellowy mucous. The yellow mucous means it's over. And as I have continued to check, there has been pink/lt. brown mucousy/creamy stuff. I am ONLY 8 dpo. My progesterone was fine on my 7 dpo test a few months ago. I am wondering if it is that I am cutting down on the B6 so it has screwed me up. I was O'ing way early this cycle, so I went from taking 50 mg B6/day to 25 for 4 or 6 days, I don't remember...and then 12.5 for the last 6 days. It is just an excuse, I know.

Truth is...I don't know what to do. I don't think I can get pregnant. Everything looks fine...all the tests we have had so far. So what is wrong with me?

Thanks asibling. :hugs: I just don't think it will happen this time. There isn't much spotting...but I just don't feel very optimistic. :nope: I think next month I am not going to temp or test.

I hope you are doing well, and still hanging in there!

Hey Sage, How are you?? As for me, 13dpo,,,BFN all weekend long with FMU on all FRERS and EPTS..Just gave up testing and waiting for AF...To make matters worse, my partner is insensitive..She is used to me getting pregnant on first or second try (as I did twice but ended in MC)... She said I am prob too old and not able to conceive (just turned 40) but I was just preg in september so that hurt! I am so at a loss for words ..just overwhelmed by life itself..My little one was sick all weekend and we ended up at hospital..Just need a mental break before I melt down.. Sorry for the damper..I do really wish you all great news and I am SUPER EXCITED for everyone who is expecting a bean..I am sending hugs and happy dances!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->