I'm back- 1-2DPO anyone want to join me??

Hopefully we'll get some BFP's soon xx

Hi all, I am 3dpo today opk peaked cd12-trying not to test until 4-10 or so...

Ladies, forgive my ignorance but I am in a same sex partner relationship so we use a donor and a more "clinical" method at home..I am curious about this preseed though. What is it and can I use it with an insemination (medicine dropper method?) I got pregnant in september without anything helping on first try but mc at 8 weeks. This is my third try now and I am getting impatient so any thing that will help the swimmers swim! Do tell please!!! Thank you!! BFPS and warm welcomes to all.

Hi all, I am 3dpo today opk peaked cd12-trying not to test until 4-10 or so...

Ladies, forgive my ignorance but I am in a same sex partner relationship so we use a donor and a more "clinical" method at home..I am curious about this preseed though. What is it and can I use it with an insemination (medicine dropper method?) I got pregnant in september without anything helping on first try but mc at 8 weeks. This is my third try now and I am getting impatient so any thing that will help the swimmers swim! Do tell please!!! Thank you!! BFPS and warm welcomes to all.

hey! well the main reason i started using is was i don't really have much EWCM, 3 of my TTC buddies on here used it and got pregnant first time (that was the main reason if i am being totally honest). Preseed is used as a lubricant and to help the swimmers to get to where they need to and to survive a bit longer while waiting for the egg!! I had a feeling cos i don't produce much CM that was maybe stopping me getting pregnant! I'll know next week i suppose! But in saying all that, earlier i went to the loo and noticed for the first time ever i had a good amount of EWCM! So who knows!

I'd say you can use it too, not too sure though! Maybe start a new thread...

lol thanks eve..good luck! Hey, where would i start sucj a thread??

lol thanks eve..good luck! Hey, where would i start sucj a thread??

Go back to the main page of Two Week Wait, just before all the other threads, click the bottom on left saying "New Thread"! Make your subject a bit catchy as i think more people will reply! Well hopefully! I'll keep and eye out for it!!

Thanks for the info, I didnt know about preseed!
If I dont get lucky this month, I will definetly start using it.

Thanks for the info, I didnt know about preseed!
If I dont get lucky this month, I will definetly start using it.

I didnt know about it either until i joined this forum, i have to say i have learned so much here, i will let you if it works! FX'd for you too hun xx

How is everyone doing? 6DPO and no signs of anything..IDK..Lat 2 cycles I had sore boobs etc and BFN..This cycle not even a clue of a sign. O, I did have a shooting pain a few times on left side but I also think I have a tiny cyst there left from my last pregnancy (ended in mc had cyst on ultrasound)..IDK...FEELING BLUE, FEELING OUT THIS MONTH!

Hey! Am 5DPO and like you asibling, nothing! Well apart from some sharp shooting pains that's about it!

I am trying to convince myself i am out this mth too as i really don't feel any different to all previous months!

lol no need to drive me crazy, i already made it there parked lol...smile we WILL BE bump buddies soon!

5 or 6 DPO today and have been cramping on and off (but diff from AF cramps). Feeling a bit bloated, but other than that nada! Testing Wednesday until AF shows...I am a POAS addict.

daydream, I may hold out until friday..I will be 10dpo,,,I never have ever had a BFP any day before the 11dpo so we shall see...ugh..hate this waiting..I am a crying mess lately..CRY CRY CRY..Either I am preg or need medication!

Hi girls, 5DPO, this is the longest week EVER! I am due AF on Sat/Sun, i am away from Thur til Sun, DH won't be with me so i won't test until Sunday or until i am sure i am late! Having twinges/cramps on and off for the last few days, i cant remember if i was like this last cycle!

Eh i am emotional too, but i was the same last mth! Maybe i need medication ha ha! Was on my threadmill earlier and wasn't sure if i should be running! I know i am being ridiculous! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Took a family dollar blue die plus test and bfn ..was 7dpo and afternoon urine but was hoping for a faint shadow n got nothing!!!!! : (

Don't feel bad, asibling! I swore I wouldn't test early this cycle. Well...that didn't last long! I took an opk this morning with smu, and it was a bit dark, so later took a hpt. Negative. I WAS drinking coffee (yeah, that's my excuse!!), so maybe it was diluted. I don't know. I don't really have any symptoms...and I try not to look too hard for them. My chart looks like crap, too, so that doesn't help. ARGH!

Well, I guess we will both see what the next few days bring...not sure if I will be testing tomorrow am at 8 dpo. Kinda early...what about you?

Sage, thanks..I prob will not test until friday morning, I think the only reason I tested as I have been crying for days and my boobs were VERY sore yesterday but that could be raging PMS as well...I AM SO stressed...but love this board and you ladies..Best wishes..so you are testing at 8dpo??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->