I'm back after sad news :(

Hope13

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I am back in tttc after a chemical pregnancy. I was 4wks and 4 days and started bleeding last night. Doc confirmed the above. How cruel is nature. After 2 years TTC, my husband and I thought this was it. He is devastated and I really feel I have let him down. He was so excited. How could I have been so thoughtless to tell him so early on but after 12 positive HPT and one CB digital stating I was four weeks, I couldn't keep it to myself. I am devastated, just devastated. I have an appointment with a FS next week and I am praying he gives me clomid. I have had bloods, HSG etc all done and have been waiting so long to see him. If he doesn't give me Clomid, I think it will mentally finish me off! I'm 37 and time is really running out for me, especially as I have PCOS. Just looking for a bit of support on here as I am sat at home, in tears and cannot face anyone. I should be at work but cannot face going. Maybe tomorrow. Thank you ladies. xxx

:hugs: You poor thing.... Don't be hard on yourself, there's no fault of yours in here at all!! Not even a tiny little bit!!! And it's good you told your husband, you're gonna need to be there for each other.
They say a lot of couples get pregnant again right after a CP. Fingers and everything else crossed for you!!

:dust:

Hugs and thoughts x x just let yourself feel however you do x the sun will come up again and you'll be stronger for it x

Oh hun, im so sorry. What a terrible thing for you to go through.
You have absolutely not let your husband down. And of course you were right to tell him as it was extremely exciting news.
I really hope your dr gives you Clomid and you can get right back in the game.
My thoughts are with you hun, have a really good cry, get it out of your system and start again xxx

Oh hun, im so sorry. What a terrible thing for you to go through.
You have absolutely not let your husband down. And of course you were right to tell him as it was extremely exciting news.
I really hope your dr gives you Clomid and you can get right back in the game.
My thoughts are with you hun, have a really good cry, get it out of your system and start again xxx

I can't stop crying. I am sat in my coat still from the docs and just cannot stop. My DH is at work and I feel horrendous. Thank you for your support though. xx

Oh honey, i am so sorry that you are having to go through this, it really is terrible.
Fingers crossed that your appointment with the FS helps and you get Clomid.
Try and let DH support you the way you would want to support him.
My thoughts are with you.
x

Didn't want to just read and leave...am so sorry this happened to you and you shouldn't feel that you could have done anything differently...you did the right thing to tell your hubby. Fingers-crossed for the appt with the FS - i would suggest you be assertive and make him listen to you! Best wishes and lots of baby dust ! It will happen, just hang in there!

Oh sweetheart, I am so sorry to hear this. Life delivers some devastating blows when you least expect it.

I am currently on pregnancy no 4 (after 3 m/cs) and spotting - am trying to be strong and think what will be will be. I too am in my late 30s.

You will get through this, I promise x

Oh sweetheart, I am so sorry to hear this. Life delivers some devastating blows when you least expect it.

I am currently on pregnancy no 4 (after 3 m/cs) and spotting - am trying to be strong and think what will be will be. I too am in my late 30s.

You will get through this, I promise x

I saw your earlier post Rumpkin...you will be fine and good luck with everything. Thank you for your support. Just sat in front of fire now thinking, hoping and praying things will turn out for me and hubby. Take care. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->