Im back again!

selina22

mum 2 megan and expecting
Reaction score
Hi everyone i was here couple of months back and started ttc in march well i came off the pill in feb had af in march and then in april but found out i got pregnant after my af so after test i found out yesterday i lost my bean im qiute sad but dealing with it, i have more bloods 2moz
any way this week has made me realise im not ready to ttc yet, i lost my son at 23w6d due to incompetent cervix in 2007 but i do have my gorgeous daughter megan
This week when i thought i was expecting i feel i neglected my daughter as i was too scared too move as i have IC and didnt want to loose the bean its not fair on my daughter so have decided after i lost my bean,
that i will now wait till she starts nursery in january as it would be alot easier for us both.
hope you welcome me back with open arms and we can look foward to our journey's

1 question what form of contraception do you think is the best to go on now so i can have normal af until ttc in january ?

thanks guys xxx

im so sorry about your angel babies..... *hugs*

How about trying the copper IUD? Its hormone free and you can get pregnant strait away once its removed because it doesnt prevent ovulation or mess your hormones up.

Of course we welcome you back with very open arms ;) I hope you get all the support and friendship here that I have, all the ladies in WTT are lovely :hugs:

I'm so sorry to hear of your recent loss and want to send lots of floaty kisses up to Josh too:hugs:

I think WTT until your daughter is in nursery sounds like a good plan, that way you can have a more relaxed start to pregnancy..I know how high speed looking after a toddler is!! :D

Not sure on what to suggest on the contraception front...condoms? Charting/Temping? Withdrawal?...they are the ones I can think of that dont affect AF pattern! Good luck though :hugs:

thanks guys im just getting over my hormone levels going down so still quite emotional lol
i have another hcg blood test 2moz to make sure there still going down there still at 113

yes i feel happyish now lol i have to fill this year with lots of fun days out lol
toddlers are a handfull

i was thinking about copper iud but kinda scared about silly thing like it getting stuck or ruining my cervix more for next time i ttc lol

im going docs monday to talk through it

xxx
when are you guys going to ttc ?

Talking it through with a doctor is a good idea :thumbup: He'll point you in the right direction of something that will suit you best! :D

Moving over to TTC in August.. :D Eeek I'm excited!

Your daughter looks gorgeous btw! How old is she? :) xx

welcome back to wtt :hugs: am so terribly sorry to hear of your losses :hugs: hope we can make your wtt journal a bit more enjoyable :hugs:
we're currently just using condoms as our method of contraception, simply because the pill didn't agree with me. we're hoping to move over to ttc after september, but could possibly be a bit longer (wtt for wedding and we need to sell our property and buy something bigger)

Hee i know ttc is exciting im iching to carry on (my heart wants too my head says wait)
lol so i am defo going to wait i hated this week lol
augusts not too far away now :happydance:
my daughter is 2yrs and i love her too bits i think she's my miricle baby lol
your boy looks gorgeous

xx

*hugs*
I saw your post in the BFP section...you've had a rough time!! *hugs*
think u are making a good decision wtt till jan!!
we are just using condoms at fertile times... doesn't mess with cycles then!! xx

welcome back to wtt :hugs: am so terribly sorry to hear of your losses :hugs: hope we can make your wtt journal a bit more enjoyable :hugs:
we're currently just using condoms as our method of contraception, simply because the pill didn't agree with me. we're hoping to move over to ttc after september, but could possibly be a bit longer (wtt for wedding and we need to sell our property and buy something bigger)

Thankyou
and congrats on your wedding
i got married last august and loved it enjoy your day and frock lol

i came off the pill in feb 27th and i concieved my angel bean in march
so i concieved very quickly but i dont want to go back on it because i think that maybe that was a reason i lost my bean maybe hormone imbalance i was on the mini pill so maybe that messed my body up as i didnt have af for 2 yrs while on it

any way my hubby doesnt like condoms lol :dohh:
so i will talk through with my gp on monday xx

huge congratulations on your wedding last year :D we're all quite excited about ours :D we're not a big fan of condom's either tbh, def, talk your options through with your gp, this is what i plan to do after and when we're bless with baby num. 2 :hugs: x

*hugs*
I saw your post in the BFP section...you've had a rough time!! *hugs*
think u are making a good decision wtt till jan!!
we are just using condoms at fertile times... doesn't mess with cycles then!! xx

Yes it has been a tough week :nope:
but im looking foward to wtt with you girlies :happydance:
and maybe going on holiday
my hubby said i can book it on his pay day :happydance:

so i will enjoy this time with my daughter and have loads of fun
loose weight :blush:

and be totally ready for january :winkwink:

huge congratulations on your wedding last year :D we're all quite excited about ours :D we're not a big fan of condom's either tbh, def, talk your options through with your gp, this is what i plan to do after and when we're bless with baby num. 2 :hugs: x

hehe yes my hubby is picky lol :blush:
so whens the big day ?

im gonna be ttc once i get two regular cycles in a row and clear ovulation :)

Ok guys im so confused so my hcg was 181, 48 hours later they were 113 then told i lost my bean went on sat for bloods to make sure there going and its 200 now, i have no idea whats going on now i have a scan 2moz in the morning so i shall find out if i have my bean or if maybe its ectopic i have no idea.
Im just confused i came to the fact that i lost my bean and decided not to try any more and to book a holiday etc now if i am pregnant i will be over the moon but just confused.

thanks just wanted to tell you guys as you welcomed me so well xxx

First of all welcome back but i'm so sorry it is under these circumstances. Secondly, i don't know what that could mean, you must be so confused you poor thing! I can't offer any advice but please let us know what happens tomorrow, i'll be keeping an eye out!

Lots of love xxxx

Thanks hun yes i am so confused im thinking the worst hoping the best xx will update 2moz xxx

Hi guys thanks so much for your support again no real answers the consultant scaned me instead of sonogragher and said that she cant see ectopic or anything though she thinks i am only 4 weeks and thinks i may of concieved while on my af which is strange but she says happens hence why they cant see anything she said it can be normal in really early pregnancy for hcg levels to drop and then start doubling fast she said theres no point doing bloods again in 48hrs she said to wait till fri morning and then we will do them again they should be over 1000 by then and then ill get scanned again if they drop then we know why etc she said not to be hopefull but we just see what happens with bloods on friday xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->