I'm back!! baby #3

lindsiinc

Reaction score
Surprise surprise was waiting to start my 2nd period after having baby #2 to start a new birth control annnnnd I found out yesterday I'm pregnant.... again. I have a 22 month old (boy), 3 month old (boy) and now another on the way. Please let this one be a girl! I'm going to be over run by testosterone in a few years. Me and OH have decided we're going to try and wait till this one is born to find out if its a boy or girl. The suspense is going to kill me though. I'm so nervous about having 3 little ones under 3:wacko: I'm due April 19th. 4 days before I birthday, 17 days after OH's and just a few weeks before baby #2's 1st birthday. Hows everyone else doing so far? any one with the same due date? Anyone else with 3 under 3? or more! I'm so nervous about telling any of our friends and family. They're going to think we're crazy.

Congrats on #3!!! This makes #1 for me...

Congrats on your 3rd bundle of joy!

Congratulations!! #3 for me here too :)

Hi there!!! I have a 4 month little girl and just found out were expecting again and we are going to try to not find out as well!! :)

How far along are you? Any symptoms yet?

I'm so excited but a little nervous too!! Haha

I'm due the 30th of April, DDs birthday is 4/14! I hear you on being nervous to see people's reactions, we are too and this was actually planned!! I vote pay no attention to anyone if they are anything less than thrilled for you!!

Disneybaby I should be almost 6 weeks going off of the only period I had between baby 2 and finding out I was pregnant again. It took till 8 days after AF was due to get a BFP and it was still faint. So far I'm tired allllll the time which sucks with 2 little ones to keep up with and a little bit of nausea which is surprising since I never had morning sickness with either of my first 2, maybe its a sign I'm having a girl? Lol. I really want this one to be a surprise but OH says he doesn't think I'll be able to do it :/ I'm so nervous about telling anyone after we had baby 2 OH's mom was like no more babies for a long while I hope (she has 3 grandkids as of right now) So I know shes going to lose her mind. I guess we'll see :) I'm excited! I love being pregnant but at the same time I'm scared to death at the thought of having 3 babies.

I soooooo believe in the MS being more prevalent in little girl pregnancies! ALL of my friend had boys and none of them ever got the delightful nausea I had with my little girl!

I think my family/friends will be supportive, I know DHs family will have their snarky comments but whatever! They have 8 grandbabies so it's just another one in the mix for them! I'm actually most scared about telling my boss! I'm supervisory and I know my leave was really hard on the other supervisors that I work with...and of course I'll have a whole other summer off (which limits the amount of time they can have off). Oh well!

Have you had bloods drawn at all? My 13dpo beta was 35...which was my 11dpo beta with my daughter so that made me a little nervous. Pretty good progression on frer this morning, going for a repeat beta Wednesday!

I hope so! We're hoping for a girl but would be just as happy with a boy :) I'm worried about SO's family and my moms side of the family they always have something rude to say. I run a in home daycare so I can stay home with the boys soooo I'll have to let my kids parents know soon so they can have some thing else arranged for a few weeks. I haven't even scheduled my first appointment yet. I went to the same OB for my first and second pregnancies but I want to have a water birth this time and he doesn't offer that :( So I'm going back and forth trying to decide what I want to do. Either way it'll probably be a few more weeks till they'll get me in for an appointment. I remember with my second I didn't go in till I was 10 weeks along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->