I'm back! Back in the TWW groove!

BoobsMcGee22

Reaction score
Hellooooooo ladies!

I either ovulated yesterday or today. I still don't quite understand the OPK process. I had very light or no lines until yesterday and then BLAMMO!!! SUPER DARK LINE! Darker than the indicator line. Naturally, we then humped like bunnies for a while.

So here I am! Hope everyone is well!!!:flower:

Wishing you lots of luck! I'm in the TWW too, 6dpo :)

Yay for the TWW! Not sure if im in the DPO yet but AF is due on 11/24 or 11/25 so I have 14 days of hell in front of me lol Trying to keep my calm approach. :) Good luck ladies!

Completely unrelated, but just noticed that My sig has disappeared In my previous post??

I think I will test tomorrow, wanted to wait until Friday but will try tomorrow, not feeling very hopeful, I dont' know how any of you ladies go through this month after month, this is only our 2nd month trying and I am already done. I told my husband if it doesn't happen, i dont' want to try anymore. I just can't go through the stress.

I think I will test tomorrow, wanted to wait until Friday but will try tomorrow, not feeling very hopeful, I dont' know how any of you ladies go through this month after month, this is only our 2nd month trying and I am already done. I told my husband if it doesn't happen, i dont' want to try anymore. I just can't go through the stress.

I'm feeling a bit like that too tbh. I don't know if I can deal with the disappointment of bfn's month after month. I might take a more relaxed approach next month as don't really want to be stressing over it around Christmas. Xx

I'm feeling a bit like that too tbh. I don't know if I can deal with the disappointment of bfn's month after month. I might take a more relaxed approach next month as don't really want to be stressing over it around Christmas. Xx

Yeah, that's what we have decided to do, it is just hard for us because my son sleeps with us so we really can't have spontaneous sex. But I am just not planning it and if it happens it happens. I am not going to try for much longer because I will be 36 in a couple of weeks.

FX for you! Got my ++++ OPK. Blaring lines this afternoon! Here's to the TWW!

Good luck!

Yeah, that's what we have decided to do, it is just hard for us because my son sleeps with us so we really can't have spontaneous sex. But I am just not planning it and if it happens it happens. I am not going to try for much longer because I will be 36 in a couple of weeks.

I'm 36 on the 23rd of this month :), we really are not old to be getting pregnant, I see a lot of older women coming through the hospital that are in their 40's. X

I'm 36 on the 23rd of this month :), we really are not old to be getting pregnant, I see a lot of older women coming through the hospital that are in their 40's. X

How funny, that's my birthday too!

I was 36 on the 22nd of last month! :happydance:

<---- turned 40 in July. Hoping this cycle works!

I tested this morning and BFN so think I am out again. We are not going to plan, just if it happens, it happens.

I tested this morning and BFN so think I am out again. We are not going to plan, just if it happens, it happens.

How many dpo are you domimom? Xx

I have short cycles, 26 days so I'm not sure, I had a positive OPK on the 11th and am supposed to start my period Monday, the test I took was the FRER and should pick up 6 days before.

How many dpo are you domimom? Xx

I have short cycles, 26 days so I'm not sure, I had a positive OPK on the 11th and am supposed to start my period Monday, the test I took was the FRER and should pick up 6 days before.

They don't always pick it up that early. You're not out til the witch shows up. My cycles are 26-28, but usually more 26. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->