I'm back! But need help with my cycles.

louloubabs

Certified Doula
Reaction score
Hi all.

I've not been on here for quite some time but my partner and I have decided we'd like to try for another baby at some point :baby: Before we can do that, I need to try and sort out my cycles.

I've been on Cerazette for the last year but after a visit to the Dr a few days ago, she's advised me to stop taking it immediately. This is because my cycles are averaging 6 weeks. 4 weeks of nothing, 4-5 days of bleeding, no bleeding for 2-3 days then another week of bleeding (not much bleeding, but a steady amount).

So....I'm looking for advice on the best supplements to take to try and regulate my cycles. I started charting again a few weeks ago. My last period ended on 22nd January and I'm yet to ovulate. I've been using OPK's every day (sometimes twice a day) and nothing yet so really need my cycles to be more regular. My new BBT thermometer arrived a couple of days ago so I've been recording my temps on FF too.

What supplements would you suggest to try and get my hormones levels back to 'normal' and my ovaries to stop being so lazy :wacko:?

I'm 35 years old.

Thanks all and it's great to be back!

Lx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh