I'm back, does anybody remember me?

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Well this site was my saviour when I had Scarlett in May 2012, I was on it everyday and honestly do not know what I would of done without it.

Anyway, Scarlett is now 18 months and we got our BFP on Thursday with progressing lines ever since.

So now I'm back in first trimester, I was wondering if there are any ladies here who shared my journey last time? Would be great to hear from you all.

Happy and healthy 9 months to all of you xx

I was couple years before you. I joined in 2009 and left in 2010 after had my lg. Now back 3 years later with number 2 :)

Me!!! But I was a few months behind you! My little guy is almost 16 months :)

I remember you!! I wasn't under this name at the time tho, but my little girl was born in may 2012!! Recognised the name as soon as I saw it! Congratulations by the way :) xx

I must have been on here when you was hun my daughter is 18 months old now too born in april!! Congratulations Xx

I was just behind you. My Daughter was born in June 2012! I'm rubbish with names though! Congratulations on the BFP.

I was on here the same time you were my son was born may 2012 and I'm back again I'm due may again lol xx

welcome back and congratulations on your new bfp!
I wasn't on here then but just wanted to say happy and healthy 9 months.
My 1st son is a May baby of 09 and this new little one will be a may baby as well. :)
And also love your DD name, we have Scarlett-Rose picked out for a girl if this one is a little lady, so beautiful.

Congratulations!

I just randomly decided to pop back on and spotted your post. I was getting a bit broody but being single, not much point so was looking on here instead lol. xx

Hi ladies,

Well this site was my saviour when I had Scarlett in May 2012, I was on it everyday and honestly do not know what I would of done without it.

Anyway, Scarlett is now 18 months and we got our BFP on Thursday with progressing lines ever since.

So now I'm back in first trimester, I was wondering if there are any ladies here who shared my journey last time? Would be great to hear from you all.

Happy and healthy 9 months to all of you xx

Hi! I remember you :) I was a May mummy in 2012 too x

I remember you, well your username. I had my little girl in July so was a bit behind you and hardly ever posted, so you won't remember me lol. Due in May this time. Congratulations! :)

I remember you! And why your username is Mummy of Ange :D. Fin was born 1st June, due this time around the 20th :). Nice to see you again! Xxx

I was here a little before you as I had Isabella in July 2011! Due July 2014 with this one! :))

Would be nice to get to know everyone again! ::)

Congratulations!

I just randomly decided to pop back on and spotted your post. I was getting a bit broody but being single, not much point so was looking on here instead lol. xx

I certainly remember you, I has my Scarlett on you're due date and you had you're Scarlett on my due date xx

I remember you. DS was a July 2012 baby. It seems there will be several of us with a 2 year age gap :)

Hey ladies, i remember a lot of you. I had my daugter on 10th June 2012 but was due 31st May. Think i'm due around 20th july this time. Crazy seeing so many familiar usernames back again x

this is like a glorious reunion! hehe! h&h 9 months to everyone doing it all over again!!

I think in remember you I was pregnant and lost my baby June 2012! Welcome back I'm expecting again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->