I'm back!

victoria1987

Reaction score
Well after suffering a mc at 6 weeks back in December I am back in first tri! I really cannot believe that it happened so soon, I did not even get an af after my mc but it was confirmed a few days ago by bloods and an internal exam by my GP that this is in fact an new pregnancy. I go for my first scan on 5th Feb and really don't think that it will feel real until I see it for myself. I do have some good signs that I did not have last time though. My last pregnancy my hpts were always faint and I never got past 1-2 weeks on a cb digital. This time I have been getting some a nice progression and FINALLY got my 2-3 weeks! I am going to take a cb again middle of next week and if I get a 3+ I might feel a little better.

I have such a crazy mix of emotions, I don't feel like it is real at all and my excitement has been serious restrained. I have not been letting myself feel attached to this pregnancy yet because last time we were over the moon and even went out baby shopping right away, we made all the rookie mistakes and that made the mc that much more devastating. This time in my head I tend to not think that this pregnancy means a baby in the fall, just that there is a possibility of one :( I know that it is bad, but I just can't help it.... Not to mention that I have a heart attack every time I go to the washroom thinking that for sure there will be blood when I wipe eek! I hope that the scan alleviates some of my anxieties and maybe I can begin to enjoy this pregnancy a little bit.

Welcome honey,

Sorry about your loss.

Congrats, it's great to see progression. Love cb digis!

We are due near each other! :)

Yay!!! So glad you didn't have too wait long! Try to relax (I know...nearly impossible). Chances are this pregnancy will be perfectly healthy!! Congrats!!!

Well after suffering a mc at 6 weeks back in December I am back in first tri! I really cannot believe that it happened so soon, I did not even get an af after my mc but it was confirmed a few days ago by bloods and an internal exam by my GP that this is in fact an new pregnancy. I go for my first scan on 5th Feb and really don't think that it will feel real until I see it for myself. I do have some good signs that I did not have last time though. My last pregnancy my hpts were always faint and I never got past 1-2 weeks on a cb digital. This time I have been getting some a nice progression and FINALLY got my 2-3 weeks! I am going to take a cb again middle of next week and if I get a 3+ I might feel a little better.

I have such a crazy mix of emotions, I don't feel like it is real at all and my excitement has been serious restrained. I have not been letting myself feel attached to this pregnancy yet because last time we were over the moon and even went out baby shopping right away, we made all the rookie mistakes and that made the mc that much more devastating. This time in my head I tend to not think that this pregnancy means a baby in the fall, just that there is a possibility of one :( I know that it is bad, but I just can't help it.... Not to mention that I have a heart attack every time I go to the washroom thinking that for sure there will be blood when I wipe eek! I hope that the scan alleviates some of my anxieties and maybe I can begin to enjoy this pregnancy a little bit.

Welcome back and congrats!!! Wish you all the best.

sorry for ur loss in the past .. but I'm glad u didnt have to wait too long .. <3 :hugs: congratz on ur bfp and praying this one would be a sticky one .. xx

Congrats! It's normal to feel scared and restrained in excitement after a MC, I know I did! But chances are everything will go great and eventually you will find yourself relaxing somewhat. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->