I'm back :)

Irishbabe

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hey

I haven't been on here in a bit, what have I missed?

Any BFP? Any new readings? Any scandal? :haha:

I'm on day 18 of 28 day cycle and we've only :sex: twice over my fertile period so i'm not holding my breath but hey there's always next month :thumbup:

So how's everyone been? :flower:

Hey Irishbabe,

I am good, haven't noticed any gossip just yet, my OH seems to prefer the NTNP as he is even more active than usual lol. But I am just hitting my fertile days now (well what I guess them to be) and he is away for the main ones on a stag do, but I really don't mind this month. Loving the relaxed approach!

I had a reading through from Sandra, she reckons a boy in Feb, could mean we will be NTNP until then or for all intent purposes could mean that I will have a 2nd one and that will be a feb conception...all fun fun fun.

:hugs:

Hey Irishbabe,

I am good, haven't noticed any gossip just yet, my OH seems to prefer the NTNP as he is even more active than usual lol. But I am just hitting my fertile days now (well what I guess them to be) and he is away for the main ones on a stag do, but I really don't mind this month. Loving the relaxed approach!

I had a reading through from Sandra, she reckons a boy in Feb, could mean we will be NTNP until then or for all intent purposes could mean that I will have a 2nd one and that will be a feb conception...all fun fun fun.

:hugs:

Glad your enjoying the more relaxed approach to ttc, have to say I am as well. I'm not the usual crazy woman when I know we're coming up to ov and I just HAVE to have some swimmers lol. NTNP is way more relaxing and less stressful.

Oh how exciting, fingers crossed Sandra's reading comes true.

Xxxx

im doing good thanks,cd6 so looking forward to ov day.:happydance:

Hey hun how are you....I have just joined ntnp after having my lo 11 weeks ago.....All good here.....

:hi:

Ah hope you and OH sort things out - haven't had chance to catch up on all the threads yet lol.

You keeping well?

Xxxx

Ah hope you and OH sort things out - haven't had chance to catch up on all the threads yet lol.

You keeping well?

Xxxx

yeah, busy with work as always! lost 3lbs on ultra slim shake diet :happydance: with no exercise... I know.. your so jealous!:haha:

You keeping well?

Xxxx

yeah, busy with work as always! lost 3lbs on ultra slim shake diet :happydance: with no exercise... I know.. your so jealous!:haha:

Congrats! And yeah I am jealous lol.

I can never stay motivated long enough to lose any weight on diets lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->