im back!!

miss maternal

Reaction score
HI, Sorry i have not been on here for a while as I moved out for 2 months when he decided he wanted to move her in! i needed to stay strong and less stressed for my baby. Hope everyone is ok and I have missed you all but didnt have access to the internet and my dad put a block on my msn account. :dohh:

She has moved out now as he missed me and now wants me back but i am taking things slowly and living at my dads still.

By the way, im now 28 weeks and im having a little girl called Isabelle.:happydance:

Will catch up soon. Im off to the theatre to watch Joseph in a min. xxx

:hugs:Glad to hear that you are ok.

:hugs: Nice to see you back, glad your ok!

Congrats on the PINK bump, it seems to bee all girls lately!
xxx

Oh hun I am so glad your ok ... had a worrying message left with an email address from you? Is that right? It didn't look right and wasn't your email address on account.

I am soooo sorry to see what you went through although breif I can't imagine for a second you poor woman :hugs:

x x

Good to see you back and glad you are ok :hugs:

Congrats on expecting a lil girly :happydance:

Congratulations and great to have you back

We were so worried about you :hugs:

Welcome back hun, glad u r ok, was getting rather worried about you.

Glad to see you back you had us all worried there for a while hun!!

Sorry for what you have had to go through ....

Congrats on your PINK bump!

imi
xxx

Hi ya, thanks girls. I have really missed this forum and you all as you kept me sane.:wacko: glad to see you are having a little girl too wobbles. Isabelle has been kicking like mad to show me she is here. Everytime she kicks I think of Phil and we are slowly trying to sort things out as we still love eachother after 13 years.

Thanks wobbles for sorting out my ticker as I had lost track of time and forgot about my pregnancy with the stress of everything going on. I like reading all the funny slogans.

Good to see you are all ok. x

:hugs: just so glad to see your ok tbh (ok as ok can be) x x

Congratulations having a girlie like us many. Welcome back also hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back