I'm BFing... what's going on??

Lindsey322

Reaction score
Hello ladies :)

After two rounds of Clomid I am in love with my 8 month old baby boy. My husband and I decided to start Clomid after TTC for only 5 months because of my endometriosis and the fact that my cycles were 40 to 60 days long! I happened to be under the care of a fertility doctor prior to TTC because of the painful endo. I went off the pill in June and ovulated in late July and October :-(

I'm breastfeeding my boy 5 times in a 24 hour period. I can't see us cutting any feedings out until I wean him when he's 1. Although sometimes the feeds aren't so great and I can tell he's naturally starting to want less milk as he's getting more solids. He's a fantastic eater.

I happened to notice two days ago that I had EXTREMELY stretchy CM. I haven't been checking it, but it was so stretchy it caught my attention. I never experienced stretchy CM like this before. Prior to seeking out Clomid, I tried to usual ways to chart ovulation and my body was all over the place.

I want to have another kid ASAP bc of the endo. I have noticed slight cramping recently, but I've noticed it in the past too.

Did anyone else experience this typically fertile CM while BF, before they got their period back? Does it mean anything...or is my body just on it's own crazy schedule again? :wacko:

:)

I've have no experience with this but wanted to say hi! I had my DS 6/15/15 and excited to see someone else TTC again so soon with me! Wishing u luck!

Hi! Nice to know I'm not the only one who is out of their mind :) The more, the merrier. I can't get enough of my DS but he needs a sibling. He's the first child and first grandbaby on BOTH sides. It's bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->