Im Bleeding.... AGAIN!

xxxjessxxx

MC 02/05/11. Hope for BFP
Reaction score
Basically, AF came in the morning on the 8th June.
Cycle is always 4 days long and always in a certain pattern.
However Im on day 6, it subsided and drifted off like normal on Day 4, one tiny dark amount of discharge on Day 5, but today, it's now gone to a red watery few trickles??!?! What's going on?

Any one had similar? Or any suggestions?

I dont know... My bleeding from my m/c stopped a few days ago, but it was only spotting for the last few days of that and suddenyl yesterday I had some random bleeding too! Used one pantyliner and that was it... no more :shrug:

It's confusing isn't it! See my bleeding from my miscarriage, was painful but pretty much just like a heavy AF afterwards, even lasted 4 days and the 2 days a little spotting. This just isn't like my period.
Even during the 4 days of AF were different :shrug: x x

Not only is it confusing its frusterating too! Before this I KNEW my cycles... I ovulate between cd 18-22 every month. I went years on sticking to that and not getting pg. Until my hubby didnt listen and we got surprised with Hadlee :baby: But now I am still getting negative opk's which boggles my mind. I felt what did feel EXACTLY like ovulation pains the other day, but still a neg opk :shrug: Now I feel like af is right around the corner, however it is cd 18 now :shrug: Thats way too early...

Hopefully both of our bodies figure out what the heck is going on soon! :hugs:

Yes definitely!! I hope you ovulate soon hun! :) x x

Nope don't chart, use opk's or nothing lol :wacko: x x

Jess, I think it's normal. I started bleeding on 13th February, finally miscarrying on 23rd Feb. I carried on bleeding on and off (it would slow down to spotting and then start up again) until 29th March when I got a negative test. About 2 weeks later I had my first period, which before mc would have finishged on day five. Day five came and it stopped for one day on ly to start again for a further two days.

I have had one period since which was normal time wise. (and now on a new one as AF arrived this morning).

((((hugs))))

Nope don't chart, use opk's or nothing lol :wacko: x x

With my daughter (who will be 4 in july) I did temping and charting bd and cm. It gave me a real good understanding of my cycles and my body. I wasnt doing anything when I got pg this last time cuz it was a surprise but now I am not going to temp, but I am doing the opk's (which I didnt do before) and charting bd. So my method (of madness none the less) have changed from temping, bd and cm to bd and opk now :shrug:

With temping it is sooo hard getting your hopes up when your temps spike and stay high, you think omg omg omg this could be it, and then go sign on one morning, put in your temp and then BAM! just like that your chart drops and you know af will be here in the next 2 days... so emotional so thats why I dont wanna go that route.......yet.

Thanks SeaThreePeeO - Sorry about the loss but like your name :)

Yeah I understand what you mean. I don't want to do that as I think I'd be too obsessive over it, and at the end of the day - it wont change the outcome, it will just drive me crazy trying to guess it :haha: I was considering OPK's but still umming and ahhring about them lol x x

Thanks SeaThreePeeO - Sorry about the loss but like your name :)

Thank you! :winkwink:

Yeah I understand what you mean. I don't want to do that as I think I'd be too obsessive over it, and at the end of the day - it wont change the outcome, it will just drive me crazy trying to guess it :haha: I was considering OPK's but still umming and ahhring about them lol x x

I know that wasn't directed to me, but I can totally relate to what you're saying. I don't want to chart or use OPK's as I am worried I would become to obessive about it and other factors in my life would suffer.

Plus I would worry that I was trying to hard and mucking it up somewhere.

Yeah, OH suggested using OPK's but I said, I dont want :sex: to be like a baby making ritual, I want it to stay how it is :) Of doing it when we feel like it.
I think sometimes, you can interfere too much with nature's intentions which is why I try to have a more laid back approach to it (which is harder said than done!) x x

I agree!! Thats why I am doing less this time around (but still something cuz I have too :lol: ) because with my daughter it went something like this-

*Crawl into bed
*Glance at eachother
*Wait for someone to initiate
*Awkwardness inserted here
*When no one initiates it that night it becomes an arguement
*Why am I always the on who has to initiate?!
*Then its OK OK OK I'm sorry :(
*Then someone initiates but it is just simply having sex to git er done so to say.

Totally and completely killed every sense of the meaning of creating a baby out of love. It became a duty. That was due to my temping. I became obsessed. This way all I am keeping track of is when we bd and IF I ovulate. I am by no means timing bd to O time.. if you see my chart, it has no relation to ovulating since I still havent :lol:

But I do agree with you on the let nature happen statement. I just hate waiting for nature to happen cuz nature is slow :dohh:

Haha I like your description! It sounds like me and OH!!!
Yeah it is horrible waiting on it, but hopefully it'll be our turn this month :D x x

Well its nice to know others have gone through the "awkward bd'ing" too :rofl: Not that its any fun but hey.. at least Im not alone! :rofl:

haha yeah your not the only one - dont worry about that!
I've had so many arguements about who should initiate it! :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->