I'm bleeding

vickytoria88

Reaction score
Nearly 12 weeks, started to bleed! Bright red when I wipe not lots. I've had mild back ache but put it down to working lots recently. There's nothing I can do to night but I'm thinking its over.

Don't get too disheartened yet huni, sometimes people bleed but baba is perfectly fine. If you haven't experienced any pain you might be ok. If your really worried can you ring the delivery suit and tell them your symptoms. They may want you to go for a scan. Hope it stops soon and everything goes ok for you. Xxx

I hope it stops. If u have no pain then it could be ok. I wish u the best of luck xxxxx

Definitely doesn't mean its over hun, bleeding can occur for many reasons :hugs:

I had a large bleed at 7 weeks, but it turned out to be fine. Are you not able to go to A&E?

I had a big bleed at 15+6 with back pain I was sure it was game over, I bled heavy (soaking pads) for 10 hours before being seen and it suddenly stopped at the hospital. All was fine with baby and no reason was ever found. Don't give up hope, fingers crossed for you xxx I am now 18+2

2 days ago I woke up with cramps and bleeding. Went to er and actually have a major uti. I'm 12 weeks 4 days :) don't give up home. My bean was fine on the ultrasound :) flipping and bouncing around!

I'm waiting for the community midwives to ring me. There isn't any blood this morning.

Thank you for all your thoughts. X

So the MW never rang me back :-( felt a bit sore down below, I know you shouldn't but it feels like my cervix has opened up :-s surly there would be lots of blood???

I wouldn't be putting fingers in there. My doctor put me on pelvic rest and my cervix is closed and was just irritated a little from the uti. She told me no sex no masturbatory or douching just because it was a little irritated. Just to be safe. My bleeding went away before I even left the hospital now I just have brown spotting sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->