Im Bleeding..

xnmd1

mommmy of 1
Reaction score
I just found out on Sunday im pregnant and today I wake up to blood. Im RH negative and this is my second pregnancy my first appointment wasnt even for another week.

Its not heavy bleeding right now but I have some mild cramps. I had bleeding throught my whole pregnancy with my son so im trying to not assume to worst but I am pretty darn upset atm not gonna lie.
Im at work, going to go to the walk in clinic at lunch I guess and see if they can figure out whata going on.

I just want to know if my babys ok :( we tried for 20 months to get pregnant. If I lose this baby im just getting the iud because im obviously never meant to have mote babys :(

I hope everything is okay!

Maybe instead of giving up completely, you just stop trying to prevent and take a lot of the stress out of ttc? I hope it doesn't come to this option, but surely that's better than giving up, no?

I really hope everything is ok. Let us know how you get on. Fingers crossed this is just the same you had with your previous pregnancyx

I have a Dr appointment in three hours. I think its over tbh. I see no point in trying anymore the age gap between my son and future baby is starting to be big. And I cant handle this heart ache again. I feel like crawling into a hole

Thanks imnsooo emotional right nlw

Keep your chin up, everything may still be ok hun. I had times where I felt I couldn't carry on but if it's something you really want then don't give up. We never thought out ttc journey would take this long but it's just the way it worked out. Age gaps don't make a huge difference. My sons almost 10 and incredibly excited about his new sibling. Will keep my fingers crossed that all turns out ok for you!

I'm 7 weeks and last week I bled and had cramps for three days. Panicked and went to the OB to get an early scan and baby is fine. So try not to worry too much. Everything could still be fine, especially if you're not bleeding heavily. My Doc said it's usually perfectly normal so long as you're not soaking pads (which I know some ladies who even did soak pads during their pregnancies).

Im at the hospital theyve drawn blood waiting for the blood work to come back

Massive hugs xx I had a big bleed at 10 weeks with clots etc and here I am at 26 weeks. Proof that's it's not always the end :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->