I'm bleeding

pollydolly

Reaction score
Help I don't know what to do. I literally only found out 3 days ago and there's nothing I want more than this baby now. I'm so so scared

Is this an MC? 😭

I'm so sorry that you're bleeding. It would be best to call your doctor and get their input. Is it a heavy bleed or like a period? With my MC in August I ended up going to the ER for the bleeding and they confirmed what was happening.

It's red blood but not what my period is usually like. I was on the pill so I only have withdrawal bleeds to go from.
My doctors is closed because it's bank holiday x

Go to A&E hun. I have for less than that during both my pregnancies - they will give you a check and possibly a scan and put your mind at rest.

Thankyou x
It's starting to slow down as well

Got everything crossed that things are okay :hugs:

If you're not sure how pregnant you might be then definitely go to a+e. I hope you get peace of mind <3

they wouldn't do anything just sent me home and said test in a week. &#128557;

I can't believe they wouldn't do anything :(

So sorry they were no help but like they said if test continue to have strong lines then baby should be ok take it easy try not to do to much anf hopefully bleeding continues to slow

I'm so upset they wouldn't do anything. I guess time will tell x

*******s.
To be honest, and maybe not everyone will agree with my suggestion, I think if I were you I would be inclined to go back if you're still worried and say you've got pain. I've been in both my pregnancies with cramping, small amount of spotting only, and they've scanned me. So it does seem they're more concerned with pain than with bleeding (I think it's because they want to make sure it's not ectopic).
Just something to keep in mind x

Oh no. How fully things are fine. Some women bleed in pregnancy it's called break through bleeding xx

Talia I had cramps too and they literally said they won't scan 'it's pointless' I honestly could've smacked her. So so insensitive.

The bleeding has slowed right down, I've had nothing on a pad since 6pm & only blood when I'm wiping, like a 50p size.
I don't know what to think or feel x

Really sorry you're going through this. It's good that the bleeding has slowed. How far along are you? I was 4w6d and they definitely were only concerned with checking that it wasn't ectopic. They gave zero sh*ts about putting my mind at rest about the actual baby.
I've seen a lot of posts about women feeling dismissed by doctors/nurses in very early pregnancy, like we're not properly pregnant yet or something. I hope your bleeding tails off and that within the next week or so you can get some reassurance.

Last week they said literally about 2 weeks, like it's crazy anyway I found out when I was in hospital for kidney infections and they did wee tests and blood tests. Blood was positive for HCG & 6 positive pregnancy tests can't lie &#128531; Xx

So they were probaly calculating from ovulation but from last period you are probaly around 5 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->