I'm coming back in here!

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
I've nt been on BnB for ages anyway but when I was last here I was NTNP. This isn't the case now, we are back to WTT.

we are truly skint, I've still not got a job, but I do have an interview tomorrow so keep your fingers crossed for me!

this isn't really the reason though!

I started playing netball back in february to help me lose my baby weight and get out the house after having Chloe and have a laugh, well, back in september I was chossen to play in the 1st team-not bad after just 7 months training and not playing sincw school 17 years ago :shock:

So, I don't want a baby while I'm playing netball, I want to see at least this season out, I'm enjoying it too much :shrug:

So, Back to WTT!

welcome back!

good luck with your interview tomorrow, i hope it goes well!

also well done with the netball, sounds like you are doing great

Welcome back to wtt! as said above - good luck with the interview. I used to play netball at school and i loved it! x

Hey :) Ooooh i know how that feels i'm like that with my horses, uhm ing away wondering if i can really give it all up again.

Good luck with the interview and congrats with the netball!

Im sosory maybe this is a stupid question, but what is netball?

Hey! Welcome back! How was your interview??

Sounds like things are looking great for you!!
Glad to have you back here.

Welcome back. I can understand you wanting to see the season out.

BTW for the person who wanted to know what netball is, its a bit like basket ball for women except you have rules that the ball can only touch the floor once before you have to pass. You cant dribble. This is my understanding it may very well be wrong.

^^ Yes thats it in basic terms! Is a ball game for hormonal women! You think its a nice game but on the court we are bitches!!

I didnt get the job, but it was a far from ideal one so I'm not too upset!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DRbuzOJNKA

hers a clip of a netball match

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->