Im coming back..

SarahMUMMY

Mummy-to-Riley&Pregnant!
Reaction score
Dont know if anyone will remember me, but im coming back!

Im Sarah im 18.. I have a little boy who is 1 called Riley i also found out yesterday that IM PREGNANT AGAIN!!

Im still with Rileys dad and didnt expect this pregnancy at all because i was told last month that i had PCOS and there would be a slim chance id get pregnant again.. Well here i am!

Would lovee to make new baby friends!

And for anyone who has me on facebook please dont post anything on there as i dont want people knowing yet, thanks :)

:flower:

Attachments

• Photo0548.jpg
    Photo0548.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 14
Congratulations on baby number 2! I'm erin, 19. And I'm 31 + 2 with a baby girl. :)

Congratulations! I'm mana and I have a 3 month old baba called Imogen :)

Congratulations on baby #2. Riley is such an adorable name, if I were to have a boy that would be a definite choice!

My names Jess, I'm 18 and 8+4 weeks along!

Congratulations on baby #2. Riley is such an adorable name, if I were to have a boy that would be a definite choice!

My names Jess, I'm 18 and 8+4 weeks along!

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Hope your have a healthy 9months! xx

Congratulations hun!
Im lisa, 20. Our dd is just about 3, and our ds is due on the 18th.

Congrats!! Im 19 and TTC our first! Im in the 2 week waiting area!!

Congratulations! I'm Kaleigh, 20, and 14 +4 with our first! Still with my wonderful fiance, but he is a trucker so can't be home to often, with that said this babyy was planned and we're very excited to have a family of our own and have a very tight bond :cloud9:

Congrats!!:) Im Bethany im 15 and due June 18th with my baby girl Sadie Mae, 37 weeks 5 days!:)

Congrats on number 2! My name is Evita, i'm nearly 18, and 20weeks with my son :) Happy and healthy 9 months x

Congratulations on number two:happydance:
I wasn't here when you were last time.
It's a miracle your pregnant again after what the doctor said:flower:
I'm Kayla, 19 and 37+3 with my first.. a little girl were naming Jordyn Marie:cloud9:

I'm not pregnant but I remember you :)
Welcome back xx

Congratulations! I'm Kaleigh, 20, and 14 +4 with our first! Still with my wonderful fiance, but he is a trucker so can't be home to often, with that said this babyy was planned and we're very excited to have a family of our own and have a very tight bond :cloud9:

Aww Congratulations! Hope your both enjoying your pregnancy! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"