I'm confused about my ovulation

zoe6660

Reaction score
I bd on both the dates next to the picture I tested for ovulation but that's seens a long few days apart for the test to still show?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 26
Took one today I don't understand

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 18
I'm no expert but I have been told that sometimes your body will have a LH surge but then won't actually ovulate and the only way to actually confri
Ovulation by charting temps

somebody i know is passing the same thing, please anybody out here that can help?

From right to left 11th 13th 14,15 16 and 18th

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 12
I'm not sure to be honest! It looks like your body tried to ovulate then didn't quite make it. Ovulation can be delayed like this if you're overly stressed or poorly. X

Olivette is very correct , stress and tension can alter the ovulation cycle as hormonal changes takes place.

My body has been doing the same.. So frustrating! You can have many LH surges and not actually ovulate and only charting temps can confirm ovulation! Good luck and fingers crossed for you!

Very good news I had a very dark line today so bd yesterday and today I'll post a picture of the test to show how dark it went x

Today is the dark one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 7
I've tested again today the line is a little lighter so I will bd today if I can get him alone :) but will test the normal time around 4pm x

Will it fade when ovuation is over? And I bd Monday and Tuesday would that be enough x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back