I'm expecting!

Isobelhh

Expecting 1st baby
Reaction score
Hi there everyone

I found out last week that I'm expecting! Est at nearly 6 weeks. Fingers crossed everything will be ok.. I'm just so anxious too though, first time for me, don't have a clue what to expect!

thanks guys, its great being able to say on here.. haven't told family/friends yet, probably wait until the first scan. BTW I love the name corey for a boy.It's one of my favourites xx

fab choice for a little boy.my little boy is called corey.luv it!! :)

thanku :) Still feels so strange, other than breast tenderness and montgomery tubercles I have no other symptoms (other than missed period) I am waiting for the sickness to begin, or maybe I'll be lucky?

thanks guys, its great being able to say on here.. haven't told family/friends yet, probably wait until the first scan. BTW I love the name corey for a boy.It's one of my favourites xx

First of all congrats on you :bfp:

Secondly when I saw your name Isobelhh i was thinking I would love the name Isobel for a girl or Laura (previous post) then I opened your post and there you are discussing baby names.... creepy!!!!!!!!! Corey is lovely for a boy :baby:

BEST OF LUCK

Hope to get my :bfp: next week

:hug:

Congratulations!!! I have 2 cousin's named: Coree (girl, so it's an option if you have a girl) and Corey (boy).

hi it's one of my fav names too, makes quite a nice name for a middle name I think too. BTW I'm not an Isobel

Thanku hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->