Im Feeling so much better!

laura_2010

Reaction score
Hi all...
I Had a mmc Nov and went in for a D and C 30th Nov...
Since then we have started TTC but it just hasnt happend yet.. Last month I tryed sooo hard I think I over stressed myself and made things worse!

This month tho Iv kept cool had Bding because we want to ( altho Im still opking lol) But I feel less stressed this time round I feeling positive that I will get preg and have a healthy 9months! :thumbup: I just thought Id post to say the chnages I feel since my mmc, Take it easy and it will happen.. :flower:

My opk's are getting darker and lots of cm! (tmi) Im tracking 2 times aday and writing the times down so can can keep full track!

Lots of luck to you lovley Ladies! :hugs:

So glad you are feeling more positive! Heres hoping you get your :bfp: soon adn have a sticky bean!

Great to hear! Positivity can go a long way!

GL!

Laura.. I feel exactly the same way.. I also had a mc in Nov. at 12 weeks.. first af came dec 21st.. Tried last month as well and feel the same as you...like i wanted it tooo badly tried to hard and was sooo stressed... I also feel very good this month.. relaxed and just having fun with it.. I know it will happen when its supposed to.. and I feel so much better menatlly and physically.. hoping we both get our BFPs.. I too am testing twice a day.. once at 3 and again at 9... no pos yet but should be tom.. was cd18 last cycle...

Good luck and please keep us posted..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->