I'm feeling the big blue :(

Kat05

Reaction score
I don't know what is going on with me? My emotions are running up & down. I can't sleep at nights well. I don't remember having the blues with my 2 other pregnancies :shrug: Is this part of the pregnancy?? I'm teary easily & feeling nostalgic. I feel like no one truly understands me. Maybe it is me being emotional :( I'm feeling nonstop worries too. It is driving me crazy. Do any of you ladies have the blues? Is this normal? How do you cope with it??

I feel you!
I thought it would be good to advise my husband of my upcoming raging hormones so he will know why I'm being a crazy person. He's much more patient with me now.
I'm all over the place some days. I cried this morning at a commercial. Ridiculous!

Its definitely normal! You have other children and that is going to add to the stress for sure! All pregnancies are different, I think once your hormones level out again you will be ok!

This is my first pregnancy so I can't compare it to anything, but the past two weeks have been horrible emotionally for me. I feel so lucky to be pregnant, but I'm having trouble getting excited and "believing" it for some reason if that makes any sense. I have been super grumpy and nothing makes me happy. I just want to be angry with everyone... especially DH. UGGH he annoys me sooo much!! I know I'm extra moody but he hasn't done a freakin thing to try to make me feel better or make things easier on me. Plus I'm emotional and cry so easily. I actually had a freak out moment last night like omg should we have done this? Are we ready? I can't have a baby. I can't handle getting that big. I think it's all normal though, we'll be ok.

i found out i was pregnant yesterday at 8dpo and i have been dreaming about the moment but i kept getting depressed after every period that followed distinct pregnancy symptoms. i was only ttc for 3 months. maybe im weak in emotional state? but now that im pregnant with my love, my dreams have come true but it still feels like im in a dream. even the doctor told me my due date today and i still felt like i was in a dream... like i couldnt wake up and feel the true happiness of this reality. its like im stuck in denial but sometimes im excited but most of the time its just alot of moodiness or denial. i remember the first month i thought i had conceived, i freaked out and cried tears of joy. this time, i was just moody as hell and i still am. my boyfriend gets on my nerves soo easily and sometimes i get so happy and other times im just in a yarnball of emotions and i get hard on myself and think negatively about what im capable of. i started getting emotional at 7 dpo and then 8 dpo i was yelling I KNOW IM NOT PREGNANT IM NEVER GONNA TRY AGAIN. is this my hormones making me act this horrible? i feel like a monster. im at 4 weeks pregnant now(according from the start of my last period)

by the way, i personally wanted this. i dont know why my emotions wont let me enjoy this freaking moment ive been waiting for so long and all i can feel is a buncha hooblah!!!!!!!! FRUSTRATING and embarassing.maybe its because i had told myself and my boyfriend i wouldnt try anymore? and now that i didnt try so hard this cycle and it worked (because i wasnt so stressed from charting) it feels unreal... i dont know. i feel horrible i want to enjoy this more than i get moody about everyone and everything.

It seems like it must be a pregnancy thing. I have been more emotional with this pregnancy than my first. I am not an overly emotional person as it is, so it is funny to me when I get teary eyed over a touching story or feel bad for people more easily.

Hang in there. When I get emotional, I just try to remind myself that it's hormones. Usually, it passes in a few minutes. :) Hope it works that way for you. :/ Or maybe you'll get over this emotional hump soon!

Yeah i did in first trimester. I was worrying about mc etc. I also was feeling ill which made me worry how i was going to manage of i stayed like it all the way through.

it was also hot weather and i felt like everyone was enjoying the sun and i was laid in my jammas sweating eating dry foods and feeling stressed at the state of the house.

theres alot to think about when your pregnant. It can feel like a lonley time. You will be ok soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->